HD crash from ladyphoenix - gibo canned

we just got word from ladyphoenix that during her move she dropped her HD to the ground from 10 stories up while playing frisbee with the HD. the incident results in physical destruction of all data in her HD in which all vital gibo data is stored. as a result, gibo is now canned as well.

with both gibo and lmm canned, peach princess has no more games to work on. upon this, the disgusted executives of the company have decided to shut down peach princess effective monday april 5th. all unprocessed orders will not be refunded nor accounted for.

show’s over guys

Now that was a lame obvious joke. Really unnecessary.

Its a trick make a post that is obviously an april fools to make the real trick post look real!

Playing frisbee? Come on, at least try next year.

Damn red herrings.

wait am inute, i live in a ten-story house and NO ONE TOLD ME??? ARGH!!!

it was 10 stories tall but it fell down 7-8 floors into the ground during an earthquake so you lost your 7-8 floors…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
it was 10 stories tall but it fell down 7-8 floors into the ground during an earthquake so you lost your 7-8 floors....

*confused*
quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
wait am inute, i live in a ten-story house and NO ONE TOLD ME???????????? ARGH!!!!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Well, a couple of us snuck in one night, elevated your place and built the other floors beneath. But as Lamuness-san indicated, our shoddy handywork couldn't withstand an earthquake so you're back where you started...

I really gotta start paying more attention to my surroundings…so much goes on without my knowledge!!!

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
All the games canned do to lack of backups?
Has anybody considered the Pirate (tm)
back up system? Attach the source in LHZ format to a Beta demo.exe of the non working copy of the game and let the pirates keep the source safe on IRC channels.

I still have to laugh at this. Great joke!
ROFL! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
quote:

I still have to laugh at this. Great joke!
ROFL! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img][/B]

I didn't laugh, =P
I'm severly looking forward forward to gibo

Has anyone heard a reliable eta?

I don’t think eta times are given until after the fact these days. Yeah defeats the reason for them but recent snafu’s with other games that once had announced eta times including problems with manuals has sort of nixed any but guessing eta times of late.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 04-08-2004).]

blink I think I need to take a break. When I saw “eta”, I was thinking of the Japanese term “eta” and couldn’t understand the question. And I really wish I was joking…

What is the Japanese term eta? I think I have heard what it is before but now all I can think of is Estimated Time of Arrival and a few sociological short hand terms.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
What is the Japanese term eta? I think I have heard what it is before but now all I can think of is Estimated Time of Arrival and a few sociological short hand terms.

Er, roughly it is/was (not quite sure if it's still used today) for the lowest caste of people. They were the one's who performed various menial tasks in feudel Japan. Or even the "unclean" tasks like handling dead bodies (human or animal), so undertakers, butchers, leatherworkers, stuff like that. That why when grimg-san asked "Has anyone heard a reliable eta?" it sounded very odd in my head.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*blink* I think I need to take a break. When I saw "eta", I was thinking of the Japanese term "eta" and couldn't understand the question. And I really wish I was joking...

Have you been smoking my crack? Again?

Umm,and what will u use this eta something for?

Which eta do you mean? If you mean Estimated Time of Arrival as with game times perhaps start saving or not spend money on something to have money for the game when it comes out rather then just holding money for an unknown time?

That last post was strangely contradicting.
?_?