Hirameki's new site up and announcements!

Hirameki has its new site up.

They have also announced new games!

Now they will also release games on Windows PC. The line-up is called “AnimePlay PC”. Line-up:
-Ai Yori Aoshi
-Ever 17
-Anima Mundi: Dark Alchemist
-Piece of Wonder

AnimePlay DVD:
-Dragonia
-Exodus Guilty

Yay. But I downloaded the Ai Yori Aoishi Demo and as soon as the movie clip is over it exits. Nice animation but BOO for keeping me out of the game!

From what I hear, most of these games are just adventures or love stories, without H-Scenes right?

You got that right.

I’m mad because I wasted a 100 meg download on a game and it doesn’t work! I exceed all the recommended requirements yet it won’t run. I"m going to try another one of their games and hope that it isn’t just the wireless router that cuts out a tiny insignificant amount of data.

well, I hope these PC versions actually use Software and are smart about loading content from the disk

my Main dissatisfaction with their DVDs is the fact that they spin constantly in my drive, wearing it out and making lots of vibration noise, when for the amount of actual content you really dont need to be playing a full video stream…

Nope. Nothing’s Faulty. The Ever 17 demo works and the Aoi demo works until after the animation ends then it closes. Nice animation by the way.

quote:

This is a gothic horror game targeting mainly women that comes alive with decadence and ecstasy

Purr. Well, one of us is intrigued, at least.

Now to see if this AYA demo works…

The manual that comes with the demo has no mention of AMD Athlon XP Processors. It says that Pentium IIIs and Celerons are supported but no specific support for Athlon processors.

Bah. I wanna play! LET ME IN!!!

Yeah, that’s great to hear! Not only they will be finally releasing Exodus Guilty, but they will release many PC-CDRom games, too!

By the way, i can be wrong, but i believe Exodus Guilty is made from the same artist who did many fantastic bgames like the Himeya/CS’Ware’s games DESIRE and EVE Saga or the Elf’s game YU-NO.

Demos ran fine for me. I’m not too keen on AYA because I don’t know the series, which looks like it may be important to enjoy the game, but Ever17 has definitely got my interest.

Well I"ll just buy it and see if it works on the full one. Demos tend to be buggy and flawed. So I won’t hold this against it. If all else fails something might have been erased that shouldn’t have so a reformat is in order.

Did a repair of WIn XP. If it works this time then DELICIOUS. If it doesn’t then I have to give it a kick in the ass and do a full reformat. Here’s hoping.

You seem to be going to a lot of trouble just to get that demo to work. Must be some really good stuff, I may just check it out sometime soon and see for myself.

I like Hirameki’s stuff and a full blown date sim type game makes me want it. If I can’t get in I’ll hit it till it lets me in!

The Funny thing is that Ever 17 works and AYA is also made by kid. Maybe the download gets broken somewhere? I’m trying it with Opera now. Lets hope no broken fragments happen!

UGH the updated drivers have NO effect! What do I have to do to get this thing working? Renounce Playstation?

[This message has been edited by Smoo (edited 07-05-2005).]

Note one of my friends tried it and it works for him. He’s using a Pentium III at 500 mhz

Another Note yet another friend tried it and it doesn’t work for her. She’s using a high grade Athlon processor. Maybe Athlon 64?

But I still have to reformat and test everything to make sure.

[This message has been edited by Smoo (edited 07-05-2005).]

It works! It finally works! After a reformat it works. But if I knew this is all I would see I wouldn’t have bothered! Three hours of reformatting to see 15 minutes of demo?! ARGH. Nice lip movements though.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
By the way, i can be wrong, but i believe Exodus Guilty is made from the same artist who did many fantastic bgames like the Himeya/CS'Ware's games DESIRE and EVE Saga or the Elf's game YU-NO.

Yes, writer Yukihiro Kenno (Hiroyuki Kanno) and character designer Nao Tajima. But Yu-No only featured Kanno; the character designer for that was, er, someone else. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

Which reminds me--I ought to get cracking on that Exodus Guilty Alternative if it's supposed to mean anything...

Holy SHIT!

EVER 17 is an awesome, awesome game…one of the best in its genre. You guys are lucky that it’s coming out in the US

As for Exodus Guilty…I’m a huge fan of Kanno Hiroyuki, but I was a bit dissapointed by that game. His newest game, Mystreet, is his best work since YU-NO and Eve:Burst Error IMHO.

quote:
You guys are lucky that it's coming out in the US

I would like to nitpick here. This has been bothering me.

Can't people say "coming out in English" or use "English market"? Because that's what it is, in the end. The games sell in much more places than just the US.

I know for a fact that Hirameki's title also appear in stores in the UK.

quote:
Originally posted by Ex-S Woo:
As for Exodus Guilty...I'm a huge fan of Kanno Hiroyuki, but I was a bit dissapointed by that game. His newest game, Mystreet, is his best work since YU-NO and Eve:Burst Error IMHO.

I thought Mystreet was done by someone else, only it was the spiritual sequel to FSTS; just as EVE: Lost One was written by someone else but was the sequel to EBE.

That said, yes, EVER 17 rocks. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] I never thought it'd be coming out Stateside.