How do you like your women equipped?

Perhaps one of the most important threads on this entire board… for it will reveal much about our personalities! :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you like your women equipped?

EDIT: Forum move fix. Image wasn’t showing.

NORMAL…or is it large…? Maybe small?..
Iiya!.. Normal is good…(nods at each other) Good…
For us… NORMAL is good…
Hmmm…maybe a liitle bit if LARGE…? :confused:

Small to Large, with Normal being more or less ideal. I personally don’t find ridiculously large breasts at all attractive.

Neither do I. When the melon-to-head size ratio approaches 1, it’s pushing it, and when it gets PAST it … well, not only would the poor girl need power armor to walk around, but personally I find it repulsive.

What can I say, I’m an oppai baka. =_=;;

Edit: when it comes to 2D. For 3D, whatever works proportionally to body shape and physics (small to large).

[ 09-30-2007, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

Same for me, huge boobs are ridiculous :roll: …

Someone else voted for XTREME??

I mean… normal of course… yes…

Edited to express my personal opinion. :3

A comrade in arms! …err… chests!

Huge boobs are PAINFUL. Mine are already heavy enough!

Anything greater than normal is excessive.

Years of backpain to look forward too and they sag when you’re a granny too.

Aaaaaaaah! My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

Thank you so much for that mental image. I think I am going to go sandblast my eyes until I can’t see that anymore.

Now, now… this is a discussion about the types of boobs you like - not deformative biology.

It’s dream fantasy after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, even in fantasy I can’t look at ridiculously oversized stuff without thinking ‘Ow’. Same for Giant Cocks - That looks like it’d HURT!

… On the other hand, oversized squishy breasts on a doll are funny. grope grope And I’m occasionally tempted by that squeezy oppai ball on jlist.

We concur… NE…? :wink:

Normal is good for me, though big isn’t too bad either, and smaller isn’t bad if it fits the body type. I just don’t like flat chests, I suppose.

PS Love the illustrated diagram lol

[ 10-02-2007, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Billybob ]

Not really attracted to large breasts. I voted “Normal” but small to normal is fine.

Normal to flat…
If you want to se extreme look for Divergence Eve.
Extreme…

-

What about her…size…?

Pettan, pettan, tsurupettan~

Small and below is my preference… take that how you will.

Petite to small for me…I like bosoms to be as cute as faces and eyes, and smaller works better for me in that regard.

[ 10-15-2007, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Ramiel ]