I am a new member

Hello… My greetings to everyone in the Bishoujo scene… I really appreciate what companies like peach princess are doing for us. If there is anything that a new guy such as myself should know about this place please don’t hesitate to tell me.

I hope you don’t scare easy. Welcome to the board.

quote:
Originally posted by Absurdist:
Hello... My greetings to everyone in the Bishoujo scene... I really appreciate what companies like peach princess are doing for us. If there is anything that a new guy such as myself should know about this place please don't hesitate to tell me.

Welcome! Well, I can tell you a few basic rules of this forum: don't
spam, don't support piraticy, don't post links to illegal sites/paysites, don't post too many off-topic threads and... Hm, thjat's all I can think of .). We're a friendly lot here and talk about many things, althrough we try to keep as many dsubjects as we can related to bishoujo or bishoujo games in any way. And if you want advices or anything like that, just ask [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Also,first and foremost: support Peach Princess and other adult bishoujo game companies, there isn't many except those who tries to bring new adult bishoujo games to the market, and if we want them to keep doing it, we have to support them [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. How much you want to support them is your own choice, through (For example, some just buy one or two games form Peach Princess; others buy more, soemtimes just to support them); The most important thing is that you support them anyway [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Oh I do support them… Im a huge fan of peach princess… I was since Himeya died. I never really payed much attention to pp but now I realized it was a mistake. Keep up the good work people.

Quick, run while you still can! Before you get the implant…
BZZZ
Welcome to our world. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to stop by the gift shop before you leave…

Just kidding. Welcome. Hmm, Spectator Beholder-san went over most of what you need to know. Well except for Bishoujo Goddess worship but we don’t require it. After all, religion is a personal thing. But welcome!

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 08-30-2002).]

Ah, as Ekylo said, I should also offer to to become a “fwobigol” if you want to

don’t forget the “-sama” SB. “fwobigols” Which stands for “Faithful Worshiper of Bishoujo Goddess Ladyphoenix-sama”

Wow what a warm welcome… I guess I might stay here for a while… I hope you guys don’t mind my militant obsession with the Japanese culture and bishoujo games. Also whats this whole bishoujo goddess worship stuff about?

[This message has been edited by Absurdist (edited 08-30-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Quick, run while you still can! Before you get the implant...
*BZZZ*
Welcome to our world. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to stop by the gift shop before you leave...

Just kidding. Welcome. Hmm, Spectator Beholder-san went over most of what you need to know. Well except for Bishoujo Goddess worship but we don't require it. After all, religion is a personal thing. But welcome! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

*frowns*

It must be malfunctioning. You aren't supposed to be able to disclose its existence to others.

*presses the secret skull release so he can fix ekylo's brain*

quote:
Originally posted by Absurdist:
Wow what a warm welcome... I guess I might stay here for a while... I hope you guys don't mind my militant obsession with the Japanese culture and bishoujo games. Also whats this whole bishoujo goddess worship stuff about?

We don't mind, though we aren't actually militant about our obsessions. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] More like insanely obsessive but that's just semantics. Read the other long thread, the one that's 11 pages long. You'll start to see what I mean about the "insane" part.

Hmm, the story of the Bishoujo Goddess worship. Er, actually it's a long story. Hmm, short version, the very lovely Ladyphoenix-sama has been recognized by a good majority of us here as our patron Bishoujo Goddess and we worship her like there's no tomorrow. (Though we still eagerly await the posting of an image of her human avatar on here website soon...)

Actually, it started out as a side comment awhile ago and soon blossomed into one of our core "in-house" topics. (Along with vampire lemons, kittens, and lesbian strippers.) It might take awhile if you really want to go indepth about them... (Almost forgot the goat sacrificing. How the heck could I forget the goat sacrificing?!?)

Welcome, Absurdist to the boards.

We’re kind of like the Office Depot of Bishojo Gaming. “You’ve got Questions? We’ve got Answers!”

welcome from the bouncy goddess of bishoujo!!! :: bounce bounce bounce::

visit my webpage! support it! love it!! <-----shameless self-promotion

Salutations Absurdist~

yo…

Welcome!!!

More FUN!!!

Yes welcome. Lots of fun here. Although I been away for a few month.

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
don't forget the "-sama" SB. "fwobigols" Which stands for "Faithful Worshiper of Bishoujo Goddess Ladyphoenix-sama"

Ack! I hope the goddess don't get too angry with me for forgetting the "sama" part [img]http://animenation.net/forums/images/smilies/uhoh.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Welcome, Absurdist to the boards.

We're kind of like the Office Depot of Bishojo Gaming. "You've got Questions? We've got Answers!"

...Please note that said answers need not (and often will not) bear any relation to any questions you may have.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Yes and some even are On Topic.

What? Where?

*rolls his disbelief check*

So, who's DMing this board? Can they tell me if I succeed at this disbelief check?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
What? Where?

*rolls his disbelief check*

So, who's DMing this board? Can they tell me if I succeed at this disbelief check?

You'd still have to make your Intelligence and Will saves.