I rape you, and then you fall in love with me

I’ve noticed quite a few games have you begin the game by raping a girl, and then afterwards, she suddenly falls madly in love with you. Is this a common fantasy in Japan? as much as I enjoyed slave paegent, I thought the premise was kindof silly. I never rape could be so romantic…

I happen to think that’s very ridiculous myself and I’ve have been curious about this as well. Maybe it’s a Japan thing.

Maybe it’s the way the girls(the ones that are raped) rationalize the situation. ‘Maybe this is happening to me because of some twisted feeling of love within him that he can’t come out with normally?’ Or something…I don’t know…I’m not a B-Game girl psychologist…

nc

[This message has been edited by Billybob (edited 11-03-2005).]

I hear some girls are into prison inmates…

As someone who took some Psycology in college, heres what CAN happen.
Some Girls are known to form a emotional bond with their attacker, especially one they spent alot of time with, maybe a childhood friend, etc. Basically what they think is that this is what love is, and all the sudden they form feelings like “that was ok because i loved him”. Actually the feelings that happen to some of these girls are not so farm from reality, i know some of em seem a little far fetched, but actually… its not as unrealistic as some might think.

So basically the more someone spends time with their attacker(Assuming it turns to a common thing which would usually be the case if say…the attack blackmailed the victim.) LOVE CAN GROW BETWEEN THEM!? You know what…As creepy and sick as that is that’s actually a good conclusion.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
As someone who took some Psycology in college, heres what *CAN* happen.
Some Girls are known to form a emotional bond with their attacker, especially one they spent alot of time with, maybe a childhood friend, etc. Basically what they think is that this is what love is, and all the sudden they form feelings like "that was ok because i loved him". Actually the feelings that happen to some of these girls are not so farm from reality, i know some of em seem a little far fetched, but actually.. its not as unrealistic as some might think.

That's the Stockholm Syndom, right? Yeah, if I recall, (Which I probably won't get right, but here's my shot.) it isn't so much a love as it is a "He hurts me because he loves me." thing, akin to why so many women stay with abusive boyfriends and husbands.

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
That's the Stockholm Syndom, right? Yeah, if I recall, (Which I probably won't get right, but here's my shot.) it isn't so much a love as it is a "He hurts me because he loves me." thing, akin to why so many women stay with abusive boyfriends and husbands.

Actually yes, thats it.. you in a nutshell described the whole theory. The theory is that women take the abuse because they think they are being loved. And continue to take it because they arnt so much scared to stop it, but they feel that they are being loved.. and need that security. As abusive as it is, Its a true thing.. happens to more than 60% of women that are abused(this number was true as of 4 years ago, may have gone up or down since then).

So what I learned in Psych class last semester can be applied to nearly everyday life… B-Games… now I should use it to help my campaign for my villages mayoral position next term

nc

wait wait wait…HOOOOLLLLD on a second there…your saying…these games are fiction? I thought they were based on true stories.

nc

Wish i had a reset button, and a load and save button, that way if i screwed something up, i could go back a week and try again…

Well maybe some of these games might be fiction I guess. They ARE pretty far fetched plots. but…Let’s Meow Meow…that one…I KNOW THAT ONE is true! …right? It’s the most realistic down to earth storyline ever, so it must be 100% factual!

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
It is the DELETE button that worries me!
runs and ducks !

All I want to know is, where's THE SECRET HAREM LEVEL?

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, that’s of course a secret!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 11-04-2005).]

yea but the catch is you gotta win your life with 4 girls first… and have all the good endings first…

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
All I want to know is, where's THE SECRET HAREM LEVEL?

:D :D

Sadly, you are probably never going to see it. You have to play your life over and over again to all the good endings, then start over from the beginning and choose the "Sure, I wasn't using their souls anyhow" option when a certain board member shows up as the clock strikes midnight.

quote:
Originally posted by Zikten:
I've noticed quite a few games have you begin the game by raping a girl, and then afterwards, she suddenly falls madly in love with you. Is this a common fantasy in Japan? as much as I enjoyed slave paegent, I thought the premise was kind of silly. I never rape could be so romantic.....

For a multidimensional approach to this question, you can look here, too.