Is it good?

Which lead them to their next two, well next two and their current one, as being ones to release.

where can i find this polling system? i wish to find out why the heck people poll for dark and crappy games instead of nice decent games like crescendo

yeah, well, it was multiple choice. If it was just a free-for-all then I could easily gather enough anime fans to vote for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, To Heart, Comic Party, Da Capo, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito, etc. But yeah, the list they gave us was limited to games that were pretty “crappy.” And they only did that one time. Basically they only work with a few different companies, although they do have more to work with than PeaPri. Still, they have D.O. so I don’t see why they can’t give us that Miko RPG/Sim game that D.O. made…

quote:
Originally posted by warmaid:
where can i find this polling system?
As far as I know it is over, they had it for a short while on a e-mail basis but not sure they will ever do that again.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
(...) If it was just a free-for-all then I could easily gather enough anime fans to vote for (...)To Heart, Comic Party (...)
These are two I would actually like to see translated into English, and if they could translate it well my boycott might see a short pause, a lot of people's might and they might get a short reprive from the bashing of V-Mate and continual questioning, a very short one.

Won't happen and hopefully if it ever does happen V-Mate (and anything worse then it or close to it) will be long gone but still if it happens tomorrow and if V-Mate exists they might get a lot of people to forgive them for having V-Mate.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-02-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:
Oh, it's dark. Nice and dark for those of you who've been complaining that our previous dark games weren't dark enough.

Darker than Virgin Roster? ............Excellent mmhuahahahaha

[This message has been edited by Harm0niXer (edited 11-02-2004).]

I get the distinct impression he was kidding.

quote:
So people barter their anti-loli feelings for big breasted characters?

There’s a lot of lobbying going on behind the scenes, you know. The neko lovers and incest otaku have been striking it up lately. Rumor has it that the next unannounced game will be a joint effort…featuring a half-neko girl who’s your little sister AND cousin.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 11-02-2004).]

How can one be a little sister and cousin?

Please don’t ask me to explain this conversation but in a recent one had with someone I work with I was able to find out how someone could sort of be a mother and sister at the same time, but this one how is this one possible?

It was meant as a joke…but in theory if the father was your father and the mother was your mother’s sister…then she’s your half-cousin/half-sister.

Edited so that the relationship is 100% more plausible!

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 11-02-2004).]

I thought it might be a joke but after having figured out the one that was figured out this was just driving me nuts by not being sure if it was as simple as your father also being the father of your aunt’s daughter.

Times like this, SpaceBalls said it best…

Dark Helmet : Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.
Lone Starr : What?
Dark Helmet : I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.
Lone Starr : What’s that make us?
Dark Helmet : Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

True, but it’s a puzzle to me and I like to solve ones like this because they are so crazy.

So is Hitomi really all that dark?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Well what about this link -- [b]I am my own Grandpaw
http://www.wwco.com/gean/grandpa/

[/b]

Somebody is sick, or has way too much time on his hands.

Wait, Mark Twain thought of that originally. Nevermind, we already know he was crazy. ;)

That is just strange, funny and yet eerie at the same time.

I remember hearing that song in a movie but I can’t remember what it was called.

Another dark title? CRAP. And here I was hoping for a moment that it would be something nicer.

I don’t hate V-Mate, but I wish G-Collections would STOP THE CRAPPY/DARK GAMES!

yeah man i totally agree. maybe we are being selfish here but i have this feeling that many english companies are WELL aware of our desires but somehow due to some obstacles they couldn’t translate the games we want after all. or am i wrong…

Unfortunately I think it more or less works like this: “hmm, a lot of our hardcore fans want us to translate game X. Game X is pretty good, but it’s very popular in Japan, so it would cost us an arm and a leg. Oh, and it isn’t going to sell as well as XChange 3.”

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Unfortunately I think it more or less works like this: "hmm, a lot of our hardcore fans want us to translate game X. Game X is pretty good, but it's very popular in Japan, so it would cost us an arm and a leg. Oh, and it isn't going to sell as well as XChange 3."

Yep. You have to remeber the average B game buyer in America is MUCH different than us. Now, personally, I find most light games to be BORING as hell. If I want a romantic comedy thats why I own Ranma and Tenchi and Love Hina and all that jazz.

They can afford to get out a story-intensive game once in a while. They could do so with Kana - Little Sister and Crescendo, so why not other ones like them?

If they want a title that we would like, and that would sell well, look no further than D.O.'s RPG. Brave Soul sold well because it’s an RPG, so D.O.'s will do well also for sure.