Is X-Change 3 Shipping?

Just wondering cause The website says it’s in stock but I haven’t received a Shipping confirmation email on my preorder.

Apparently, because here two people said that they received a shipment-notification on June 28th…

yes, xc3 is shipping and is being sold right now at anime expo as we speak

Aaaaahh!
I was told by Jast that it would take 3-4 weeks before I got it! OMG! I hate waiting lol! whine

So I guess this means I have to contact Customer Support…

I guess you have to O.o

Hmmm, I seem to have the same problem. It might be because I preordered it at the same time I got Doushin.

To customer services!

Well, I didn’t have a problem at all, but that may be that I pre-ordered it from JAST and not PP at the time.

you may want to give it some time for peter to settle down after anime expo before bugging him about shipping status since i think he didn’t get the stuff until like last thursday and he has been busy at anim expo and such

but do bug him since he is currently in the US and he can look into shipping issues directly

[ 07-06-2006, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

It’ll be like the emperor visiting the death star.

sob sob … I still haven’t recieved mine yet … and I was one of thoes 2 people that got the shipping confirmation e-mail. sob sob post box camping stinks.

When I left you I was but he learner, but now I am the master :wink:

JList deliveries took me for waiting one week.

Lucky you!
But since I live well, in Norway…^^

Sales Dept. lost my preorder >.<, luckily I have the cancelled check to prove I paid for it. >.<

Oh man! That must suck, but I hope you’ll get it!

Personally I am NEVER ordering through Peach Princess’s sale Dept. ever again this is the 2nd time this has happend, Brave Soul being the 1st. after I get Yin-Yang they’ll be lucky if I ever order another game through them.

Hi, please email dennis-jlist, domain name jlist.com to find out about your order, we can tell you what day it shipped out and what not. You should have received a notification that the game shipped, but if not we can look it up and find out when the game(s) went out.

Thanks Peter

Yup! That was what I did!
Since I also have moved to a new place I also needed to inform Jlist about my new address as well. Everthing is okay now. :slight_smile: