Is X-Change 3 Shipping?

I got mine today, I played it and got an ending like five mintues in the game :eek:

NO SPOILERS! OMG!

well, hehe…best of luck to ya ^^

See what the sales dept. is telling me is that my preorder was placed to far back and that I need to send them a copy of the check and the email so they can look it up… I don’t see why I gave them the invoice number for the order that SHOULD be enough. But Oh well. Anyway Thanks for the reply Peter.

(sigh) I suppose the rape bus is back.

(sigh) I know what you mean…

It’s the groper bus, officially. And IMHO, if Crowd were to omit the groper bus in an XC game, I am sure there would be hell on this BBS :slight_smile:

cry … it is finally here … I will post my opinions once I actually get a chance to play.

I want my copy! cry

Same here. My card was actually charged near the end of April for my preorder and I have yet to receive a shipping noticification. I tried emailing dennis-jlist, domain name jlist.com 3-4 days ago and have yet to receive a response either. I know the email address I used to place the order doesn’t block the @jlist.com domain cause I have received emails from them before. And here I thought preordering was suppose to make things easier. :frowning:

[ 07-09-2006, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Ferrian ]

Maybe, but not from me. That was just something out at left field.

Hey Ferrian, to prevent spam bots from collecting e-mail addresses… type out e-mail addresses like the following dennis-jlist, at jlist dot com. something along those lines… they to keep the incomming spam to a minimum of what they already recieve. Thanks I am sure that Lamuness might say something along the same lines.

true, but the more advanced ones now are better at analyzing that kind of pattern.

Oh I was wondering why Peter typed out the email address like that. Learn something new everyday. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: I got it today!!! =)

cry

lordneon…these people seems to be in the states…and you are in norway so it’s expected that you will get it later than many others who are more domestic

Ferrian so could you edit it to help that department? I am sure they would apprechiate it.

on another note.
and just finnished my first time through, per peter, I got a bad ending, but no groper bus through the senerio I went through… I am sure it is there… I was playing since 10:00 - 3:00 I don’t know how much of this I can take. this is trully a work of art Peter… long indeed I bow to you… not as straight forward as the first 2 … a nice chalange… thank you and I accept the challenge. and good night everyone.

[ 07-09-2006, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

i think the grouper bus is (sadly) compulsory in the game no matter what route you took (except the obvious first choice in the game you are referring to)

Yes I know, but it’s still kind of frustrating to see people saying “I’ve got it today” when I know I have like 2 weeks left before the game arrives here. ^^

Two weeks would be too long of a wait for me.

[ 07-09-2006, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Ferrian ]