Is X-Change 3 Shipping?

Opps forgot to reedit the post. :slight_smile:

Well, as Dennis told me, I’ll have to wait 3-4 weeks! But there’s nothing I can do about it, except wait…^^

I got my second ending… for my second ending it was the best one… if you make the right choices it has a story and it isn’t all about sex for those that want to know. Anyway I have to go back to work tomorrow so I can’t play another ending so far I got 2 endings out of I don’t remember how many … anyway goodnight everyone.

Cool! I’m looking forward to play it myself, as I’ve mentioned in various posts ^^

o.O

Did I make LordNeon cries?

I understand that you live in Norway. You may wait and play your handheld or console. I did wait and play my DS’s Animal Crossing, and GBA’s Fire Emblem.

I have a PSP. A shame bishouji games doesn’t also comes out in UMD format :wink:
I also have an X-Box and PS2, but meh…I guess I go and play some albatross 18 ^^

Not to worry people, but it appears that the pirate community is already waiting for this to be posted. Here’s hoping they have rather a long wait.

here’s to hope that nobody will be a big enough @## to post it for them … when they worked so hard on this to port to english. BUY it you pirates or there will be no more peach princess. Dern theaves.

“rather a long wait” - could I sound more English?

got my copy last wednesday i think it was i’m enjoying the game alot i’ve opened up more then half the game now trying to figure out the rest its kinda fun without any walkthroughs out yet!

Oh, I’m sure you could sound more English. Just start using more British spellings and there you go.

:slight_smile:

Well, been watching alot of anime the past few days.
Mainly Full Metal Panic: FUMOFFU, Neiga Sensei and SHUFFLE! Great entertainment. Too bad I don’t have all episodes of the last two. sigh

I just got my copy in the mail today. I’m not that far into it yet. Enjoying the game so far.

[ 07-12-2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Prettz ]

I can’t wait til I can say that ^^

Could be worse. We’ve been waiting for this for, what, a couple of years now? And when it does come it out, I’m between jobs ('til september), moving house and my car insurance needs renewing. Disposable income? Not so much…

sorry man … that stinks… hope everything goes smothly from here on out.

I’ve actually got quite a cool temp job at the moment. Not the work itself, that’s just excel number crunching, but they’re perfectly happy for me to listen to my mp3 player all day. I must have got through about 15 audiobooks over the last few weeks.

Sorry to all the people delayed, but i finally decided to check this game out cuz some people said some things can be skipped however are in the game none the less… well i was happy to find my first ending was with Rumi with 0 rape… from an xchange game thats almost unheard of… i dont know if some of the other endings involve it, but i can tell you that you can end the game with Rumi with 0 rape scenes and or rape buses…

actually most (as in maybe 3 of the characters maybe) of the good endings don’t … I would have to think a bit longer … I have gotten 15 of the 18 endings thus far … but don’t want to post any spoilers because even though you warn people they still get mad at you.

[add]
so gambit do you like it thus far.

[ 07-13-2006, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

No spoilers, thank you ms :slight_smile: