Is X-Change 3 Shipping?

your welcome

Well as i expected the rape bus is still there, musta taken a wrong turn there… but from what ive seen of the game thus far, you can skip what you dont wanna see… and still get good endings. Unlike in x-change 1 and 2 where u got raped every day, deal with it. kinda thing.

well in some of the endings there still isn’t some things that can be avoided… so the best of luck.

Wanted to answer the same question, but then guess what I found yesterday in the mail.

Great game, even if there are some errors in the translation. Gramatical, and typos.

Best one so far, is on the first monday Takuya wonders why he alsways is so down on monday afternoons, and then greets everyone with good morning (ohayou (sp.?))

But these are all minor inconveniances, I loved meeting all the old characters again.

I think it’s spelled ohayo (or someone told me :slight_smile: )

Yes it is a good morning!!!

[ 07-22-2006, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Btw, what’s the formal saying? I was told, but have forgotten it lol, oh yeah I know it’s kind of off-topic :wink:

Ohayou gozaimasu

Both ohayo and ohayou are acceptable spellings of the word.

Ohayo isn’t, ohay√µ is.

Man, I want to learn japanese now :slight_smile:

Well thats the problem is you write in romanji. :slight_smile:
Think there is no clear rule how you write the long vocals. Seen it with ou, oo, and the o with a horizontal line over it.