Japanese B-games

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Not that it HAS to be this way - it certainly is possible to overcome this kind of stale plot recycling - but that, considering the track record here, it WILL turn out this way.

Who's with me?

Agreed.
Perhaps, they rather should have tried to make a "Dokidoki - second checkin"? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Now that would be a rather interesting game. Too bad they aren’t actually going to make it.

I actually hope that it turns out to be a good game as well and that flat storyline or not it is an enjoyable one.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I actually hope that it turns out to be a good game as well and that flat storyline or not it is an enjoyable one.

I enjoy most of the games and I like most story lines like Snow Drop.

I enjoy most of the games too and their storylines, but have never played a sequel, this far, which has three games with the same characters in the same basic situation, which is my only real concern. Though perhaps since the second was better then the first this will be better then the second.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
That is what has stopped me from getting any good endings from X-Change 2
since you have to play that over and over again.

Ganbatte kudasai!
You only have to endure two variants of this scene, and then you simply could skip it. Maybe, you'd in the meantime make acup of coffee or something.
Well, the same applied in my case to Kouji's rape-scenes: I just wonder why Takuya didn't give him a kick into the balls. As an original boy, he should know how much that hurts...

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
If you are talking about X-change here,I just hope they don't have the pervert bus again. That is what has stopped me from getting any good endings from X-Change 2
since you have to play that over and over again.

Indeed I am talking about X-Change series and yup once with that bus was enough as well as the rape scenes by Kouji, twice got to be a little annoying, three times would make it seem like they think of it as a "running gag" within their own series.

You know, I was wondering what Unicorn asked too, as a "guy" Takuya should have known at such times the first punch or kick should always be below the belt. Maybe they think it is "funny" he forgot even if the scene itself is not thought of as funny to anyone?

quote:
as a "guy" Takuya should have known at such times the first punch or kick should always be below the belt. Maybe they think it is "funny" he forgot even if the scene itself is not thought of as funny to anyone?

You see, that's a storywriter who really ought to be shot. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Even though, he has to stand in a long line that begins (IMHO) with the one responsible for Tsuki and Shukketsubo.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:

You see, that's a storywriter who really ought to be shot.

Even though, he has to stand in a long line that begins (IMHO) with the one responsible for Tsuki and Shukketsubo.

Maybe they forgot their own storyline and didn't remember he was a guy at that time? Hey stranger things have happened.

Yes, though between those last two it is a toss up as to who should go first. Ah heck, let's just line them all up against a wall, take care of them all in one shot, no pun intended.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-20-2004).]

quote:
Yes, though between those last two it is a toss up as to who should go first. Ah heck, let's just line them all up against a wall, take care of them all in one shot, no pun intended.

You are mistaken:
It is just one storywriter for both stories: Masahiro Yamane.
Look here for Shukketsubo and you'll find the sad truth!
Apparently, they are even proud of it. That's why he is first in line!

quote:
You are mistaken:

I stand corrected. Yes he is first.

Now the question could be which is worse, that he wrote both of those stories or that they are proud of that fact?

quote:
You are mistaken:

yeah I find the sad truth.... Anyway, this site is japanese language but here is the Link to japanese sites that similar to here = here

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
Let see... I just got games from himeya...^^;; I order alot ("nŽ­Hj©‚¿‚Ȃ݂ɁA‰'‚Ë‚-‚-‚-‚-‚-@Right now I'm playing the immoroal DVDd game from Blue Gale. Link is Here
Anyway, this game is good. Compare to Gibo..this games are not dark as Gibo. Anyway, this game is very simple...you just choose the selection. If you like the H-scenes this games is for you. After you play 5 minutes from the game you can see first H-scenes....

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Sounds like Slave Pageant.

I got the Slave Pageant at the Comic-Con and I just finish the game. Anyway if Immoral don't have love portion to turn on the girls became love to sex this game will be closer to the Slave Pageant. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] Add to this Immoral don't have Black Mail the girls... But the story lines are Immoral is better.......hard sentence T-T you shold play the Immoral if you wont to know more clearly...

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 07-25-2004).]

… this topic went down so I pull it up. Anyway, I finshed the A-GA from illusion and Knight and Wizaeds from rune and overall it was fun games. For the A-GA it is very easy to finish the game because you can continue from where you got killed. Also, the battle scenes are less but, you will have fun to watch the movies. I really liked the movies. 8/10 for the movies section.
For the Knight and Wizards from the Rune this is based on the card battle and they don;t have that much of the option to choose. Also, this game is very simple. If I compares the two games A-GA is lot of easy to finish the game.

I look the calender on Aug release date they don’t much to release in Japan. I hope I’m going to get Kakyusei 2. It seems to great game. I have part one of the Novel(Kakyusei) Anyway, 200 posts on this topic Congratulations!!¬Å¬ö(*^-√ü)¬Å√ú¬Å¬ôWink

…I was busy at work no time to play T-T Anyway, I just order the Kakyusei II from himeya. I can’t wait to play the game… Do I have time to play? Maybe lol Back to business T-T

It doesn’t look like anyone wants to reply to your thread anymore, Computermania. Most people can’t afford Japanese bishoujo games, probably. I can’t afford them either but I did preorder Duel Savior from Himeya because I really like the characters and the battle system. We probably can’t trade copies because this is from the maker of V.G Neo and that didn’t work. This game has a limited edition that comes with an extra music with a lot of songs by KOTOKO that were in other games by GIGA. The limited edition is the same price as the regular edition. Does Himeya ship limited editions to people who preorder games, or do they only stock regular editions?

Well today I pre-ordered Duel Savior from Himeya. Most expensive game I’ve ever bought (except for Growlanser Generations Deluxe buts thats two games in one so I don’t count it). Anyway I got hooked on the demo and just had to get it, now I’m broke again but oh well. I didn’t know there was a limited edition release, I hope thats what Himeya ships me cause that will make the price seem a little better…

You’re getting Duel Savior, too! Awesome. Now I have someone to help me out if I get stuck. I love the demo but I’m having trouble beating Nanashi. I beat her once but I was lucky. The Sega Saturn USB pad should be in the mail on Tuesday. I’ll have to let you know how it is. I’m sure it’ll be awesome. As far as the limited edition, it’s easy to get IF you live in Japan. You can preorder the game from the official page by Sept 26 and you automatically get the limited edition AND you get it for 7040 yen instead of 8800! But they won’t ship outside of Japan so that bites.

http://www.web-giga.com/duelsavior/ds_tuhan.htm

If we get the regular edition, we will get the Duel Savior soundtrack that has 35 tracks, including the “full chorus” version and “Karaoke” version of fatally. If we get lucky and Himeya sends us the limited version, we get a second CD that has a lot of theme songs from various bishoujo games. To see the songs and the games they are from, go to the link above and in that window click where it says:

¬Å¬¶¬è¬â¬â√±"√Å"T¬Ç√å¬è√ö¬ç√ó¬Ç√â¬Ç¬Ç¬´¬Ç√ú¬Ç¬µ¬Ç√ѬÇ√ç¬Ç¬±¬Ç¬ø¬Ç√߬Ç√∞¬Ç¬≤–¬Ç¬≠¬Ç¬æ¬Ç¬≥¬Ç¬¢

Anyway, I e-mailed Himeya and told them that I pre-ordered the game, and I’m wondering if they will send me the limited edition or regular edition. I’m still waiting for their reply.

Edit: There is some kind of Duel Savior event going on right now, and if you go to the Duel Savior home page, one of the girls from the game will tell you just to wait a little longer. (the game is close to the release date.) Just keep hitting the reload button to hear the different girls talk.

[This message has been edited by bishounen_blue (edited 09-19-2004).]

Duel Savior it seems to be graet game. Anyway, I just finish the Kakyusei 2 and overall it was good game. Problem is that too many characters. Took me while to finish the game. Change the subject, I just play the Izumo DVD edition and it contains part 1 and 2. Also, this game is good. But I got problem with Izumo part 2. When I finsh the first battle my labtop will freeze. So I try to update the drivers and which driver should I update? Any info appreciated. Back to the topic for me, it is hard to buy Japanese b-games also. I just work hard and save the money to buy japanese B-games. If I don’t have any job I can’t buy Japanese B-games. T-T
Oh, About the Duel Savior ig you get it any info appreciated. I have to back to the work T-T