Japanese B-games

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
Wow, Computermania, you sure play lots of Japanese bishoujo games. I'm not big on insult sim games. I like love ADV games a lot more. I can't wait until this comes out.

http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/ui/index.html

I also want to get a school based love sim game, and I was thinking about Lost Passage.

http://www.deepblue-soft.com/products/lospa/index.html

Is this a good choice, or should I go with De Cappo or maybe something else?

Will I went to the site and it looks great game. Anyway, I'm sure I'm going to get niizuma diary for sure made by Xuse. The second choice you made is good it seems to great game.
Since you like the school based love sim, then I will recommend Here

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 04-23-2004).]

quote:

C’sware, Elf, Mink games have insult games a lot. Do you like insult games? Anyway, I have Mink game title called Princess Knight. Great game. Bad parts about this game is too many characters. But, still great game.

It’s quite the opposite. Most of their games are mild comparing to the mainstream games. Besides, I prefer their character design. Their character design is like this and this. Many other bishoujo game makers’ character design are like that. I don’t want to offend
anyone here, but that is not my taste. Please don’t get me started for why I don’t like Kanon.

I liked C’s ware’s work because I liked Divi-Dead’s horror fantasy setting. Its voice acting and background design are still some of best works on the market. Eve Burst Error introduced science fiction flavor into the game. However, C’s ware’s latest games kept disappointed me. Because I still liked their art, I still bought their games.

Well, elf’s games were fun and eye-catching. They also have good art. Since they merged with Sikly’s and produced Isaku, their game’s attraction increased two fold.

I like Mink’s games for their twist plots. If writers want to write twisted plot for the clueless reason, the plot would be as trashy as soap opera. So far, Mink hasn’t made that mistake. To appreciate Yakin Byoto and Masho No Kao, you have to look beyond their H-scenes. They are why I liked Mink’s games.

I had Princess Knight for years, but I could not pass the second level. So, I just left it to gather dusts.

quote:
Originally posted by Logicgate:
[b] It's quite the opposite. Most of their games are mild comparing to the mainstream games. Besides, I prefer their character design. Their character design is like this and this. Many other bishoujo game makers' character design are like that. I don't want to offend
anyone here, but [b]that
is not my taste. Please don't get me started for why I don't like Kanon.

I liked C's ware's work because I liked Divi-Dead's horror fantasy setting. Its voice acting and background design are still some of best works on the market. Eve Burst Error introduced science fiction flavor into the game. However, C's ware's latest games kept disappointed me. Because I still liked their art, I still bought their games.

Well, elf's games were fun and eye-catching. They also have good art. Since they merged with Sikly's and produced Isaku, their game's attraction increased two fold.

I like Mink's games for their twist plots. If writers want to write twisted plot for the clueless reason, the plot would be as trashy as soap opera. So far, Mink hasn't made that mistake. To appreciate Yakin Byoto and Masho No Kao, you have to look beyond their H-scenes. They are why I liked Mink's games.

I had Princess Knight for years, but I could not pass the second level. So, I just left it to gather dusts.

[/b]

I see... Mink, Elf, C'sware has good chracter design. Based on the Chracters design I like it those companys. Anyway, everybody is different so many people buy different type of B-games. I like to ask about this. The questions for everybody. "Which Company & Which titles you guys recommend?" You can post top 3 games you guys recommend. Right now, I don't have any times to write the top 3 games why? I have to go to the work^^;; I will post when I return from work....
quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
"Which Company & Which titles you guys recommend?" You can post top 3 games you guys recommend. Right now, I don't have any times to write the top 3 games why? I have to go to the work^^;; I will post when I return from work....

Kana - Little Sister and Crescendo, both by Digital Object, and Tottemo Pheromone by Trabulance. I'd suggest Private Nurse by Angelsmile last, but I wanted something more different from the two first choices.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Tottemo Pheromone is nice but I found it short-ish.

"Short" is a word you can use to describe the majority of translated ero-games. In this case, I had to choose three titles, so I chose my favorite "short" ero-game.

There are other games that are worthy of praise for one reason or another.

Critical Point, for a good sci-fi storyline that truly changes with the different options you choose, right down to whom the real villain is.

Brave Soul, for being very different from anything else in the English ero-game market, maybe with the exception of Knights of Xenthar, but I don't really consider that a proper ero-game. Though I have to admit, I never finished KoX, so I could be wrong.

Heart de Roommate, for choosing a different, more humorous approach to the classic love storyline, even if it didn't always succeed in some aspects, like the constantly changing music.

TOP Three Japanese B-games: are The Spirit of eternity sword from Xuse, VAGRANTS made by Studio e-go!, Jewels Ocean LE made by Escude Here

This just only from my view. Everybody is different. Anyway, English B-games top three are: Tsukushite Agechau 4 by G-collection (Trabulance) Do you like Horny Bunny 2 by G-collection (Zyx) and Heart de Roommate by G-collection (AngelSmile)

quote:
Originally posted by Logicgate:
[b] I had Princess Knight for years, but I could not pass the second level. So, I just left it to gather dusts.

I have the Save files and System Data files for Princess Knight...Do you want it? 100%CGs, and 100% scene collection...

Computermania, I sent you an e-mail several days ago but you didn’t send me a reply. Is your e-mail address really: eiichi_nakahata@hotmail.com
I wanted to ask you something but maybe you didn’t get that e-mail. Have you changed your e-mail address?

quote:

Heart de Roommate, for choosing a different, more humorous approach to the classic love storyline, even if it didn't always succeed in some aspects, like the constantly changing music.

I liked the *idea* of the changing music - I just hated how badly the game lagged every time it needed to switch tracks, which was every few lines... ended up turning the music off because it was driving me nuts. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
I liked the *idea* of the changing music - I just hated how badly the game lagged every time it needed to switch tracks, which was every few lines... ended up turning the music off because it was driving me nuts. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

It would have been far more successful if they had done the same thing D.O. did with Crescendo, which was running all the music from the harddrive. It takes more space, but then the blasted lagging wouldn't have ruined the whole thing. Digital CD-Audio had the constant CD/DVD-drive noise, while Analogue audio was silent, but had insane lags between track changes.

quote:
Computermania, I sent you an e-mail several days ago but you didn't send me a reply. Is your e-mail address really: [url=eiichi_nakahata@hotmail.com]eiichi_nakahata@hotmail.com[/url]
I wanted to ask you something but maybe you didn't get that e-mail. Have you changed your e-mail address?

Will I didn't change e-mail address. What is the subject? Can you send me again?

quote:
Will I didn't change e-mail address. What is the subject? Can you send me again?

[/B]

Okay, I'll send it again. This time, the subject will be "2nd try e-mail."

quote:
Okay, I'll send it again. This time, the subject will be "2nd try e-mail."

OK. I will check^^ Anyway, more Janese B- games are coming on April and May

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:

Most of the games have changing music when you have Battle, Love scenes, story lines. Well my PC sometimes makes noises, but I don't care because it just few seconds...
Another questions... Japanese and Engilsh B-games have lot of music.. Which games has goreat music? For me japanese B- games for the The Spirit of eternity sword. Well, The Spirit of eternity sword has evil music when you going to get evil sotry lines... But, overall good music.

quote:
Which games has goreat music?

Among the best that I have played so far are:

• Gin Iro
  • Snow Drop
  • Galaxy Angel(and its sequel)
  • Tokimeki CheckIn!
  • Imouto de Ikou

Well, I’ve only played a few bishoujo games, but they all had nice music. Especially True Love. Then comes Princess Maker 2, then Brave Soul.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Among the best that I have played so far are:

• Gin Iro
  • Snow Drop
  • Galaxy Angel(and its sequel)
  • Tokimeki CheckIn!
  • Imouto de Ikou

Tokimeki Check in.... Great game.. that game I got form comic-con. Since then, I'm correcting B-games. lol
Anyway, is this games is lolicon? Here, from my view it is not lolicon... („¤ƒGG ±¾±¾@Chracters are bit yonger but lolicon is more like Here.

quote:
Anyway, is this games is lolicon? Here, from my view it is not lolicon... („¤ƒGG .

Some of the characters in that definitely look loliconish, what with them being small and flat chested.

Well, in theory it is lolicon, since the characters seem and probably are under 18. But I make a distinction. There’s to me acceptable lolicon and unacceptable lolicon. Acceptable is for me 14+.

So your game is acceptable lolicon to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Well, in theory it is lolicon, since the characters seem and probably are under 18. But I make a distinction. There's to me acceptable lolicon and unacceptable lolicon. Acceptable is for me 14+.

So your game is acceptable lolicon to me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Will another web sites or comments I read...13 or Under is the lolicon...In this game..maybe the lolicon...(I'm not sure...) Anyway, I will wait lot of comments...
About the Tokimeki Check-In...is it "kumi-chan" is lolicon? It is hard to tell... also, that Heart de Room Mate B-games..is it Marumu is lolicon also? Why I ask this questions because I'm not sure about it...