Jast AX 2009 panel (Family Project gold, Nitro+ partnership)

Summary (sorry for brevity, on phone)?

Kazoku Keikaku: Gold, out by end of month
Catgirl: Fall 2009 (Sept/Oct)
Raidy 2: Winter 2009 (Dec)
Cleavage: On hold due to a lack of uncensored files (technically old news)
Downhill 1: Maybe Fall 2009

New:
Yukkuri Panic Series (yuri)
[url=http://www.galge.com/galge/member/soft/GS00004065/]Demonbane/url Early 2010
Jingai Makyou (Nitro+, hopefully by AX 2010)

Nitro+ - that’s excellent news. I’ll definitely buy anything that PP licenses from them.

Yukkuri panic/Escalation are by the same artist (emily) as the Moero Downhill night series, and while (she’s?) able to draw a lot of art very quickly (EGS page), the quality is another matter. I’ll probably pass on those.

Yukkuri Panic Series?

Are those by any chance the Gal Panic type games series from Shining Star? =O Or am I thinking of another series…

Edit: Oops missed that bit about Yukkuri Panic from poster above… so yes it is the games I’m thinking off. As far as games go their not actually that bad. The series is more of a puzzler/gal panic game based on the short ADV’s by Shining Star. So if your after an actual game w/ ero content as opposed to an ADV its not too bad… The only real gripe i ever had with the Yukkuri Panic series is they’re all unfortunately short xD

NITRO+JAST? :shock:

Okay, I’m a sold … where can I preorder …
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This news made my day :smiley:

Yep, they are Shining Star games.

Mmm…Nitroplus. Definitely interested.

Their two listed games are rated upper 70’s on Erogamescape. Fans of epic sci-fi and the arcane shouldn’t be disappointed.

Those NItro+ games are deffinitely good news!

I’m surprised nobody here is celebrating that KK is finally gold. I think that is one of the best bits of news I’ve heard lately. New licenses are wonderful, but as we all know, they don’t always necessarily make it all the way to release.

Wow @ Kazoku Keikaku. Hope it’ll be out by Comic-con.

Wow, Nitro+ is reeeally good, Jingai Makyou and Demonbane will probably make for some of the best english releases so far. Their games, though, easily tend to go on the loli side (I mean, just watch Saya no Uta). Is this really a safe choice in these troubled times?

For the yuri games…well, I would have chosen something better. Still, yuri is yuri, I’ll probably give it a try. And talking about yuri, Raidy is coming out this winter. Good, good :twisted:

I was at the panel when that was announced Family Project 2 years ago. Been a long time but I’m so glad its finally here. I’ll order it as soon as its start shipping.

Nitro+ is a big score, Saya no Uta is still up high on my top bishoujo game list. Hope both licenses that where picked up get done before the next AX like they mentioned. Hope they sell well too.

Out of curiosity, why don’t you order it before it ships? Then you won’t have to pay shipping costs.

They said definitely by Comic Con and maybe by Otakon.

No comment from OLF yet? He must be so happy, he’s utterly speechless. :mrgreen:

Nitro+ kickass. Fantastic news beyond fantastic news. With MG and PP getting first rate titles, localized eroge is officially full of win.

Nah,I’d rather guess he is on a last surprise-visit to Akihabara - as long as he can still grab there his things and bring them home through customs! :expressionless:

At least, he definitely didn’t show up yesternight on IRCfor Mahjongg either… :frowning:

Personally I only buy digital download editions these days, and for some reason you can’t pre-order those, at least not as much in advance as you can the normal boxed games. Pre-order for Cosplay Fetish Academy download version wasn’t up until the boxed version was shipping.

yeah demonbane

Holy friggen hell! Nitro+?! I love you guys, I’m absolutely stunned by this news. I already own a lot of Nitro+ titles, but I’ll absolutely buy them in English.

*Edit: And yes I’m thrilled about KK going gold and being out this month as well… I just had to have a moment to recover from the Nitro+ shock.

Finally now I understand why he used the same (Al Azif) avatars for years :lol: .
But me too would like to see Demonbane translated, brainwash me and Peapri at your pleasure :smiley: .

There’s this really retarded smile stuck on my face right now and I can’t get rid of it! :smiley: