JAST USA at Anime Expo 2008!

Yes I do :slight_smile:
I give Ojamajo_LimePie a label of quality “good taste in eroge” (and by good taste I mean same tastes as me of course).

2 games to be announced, and 1 of them is a multi release game… now I am really interested. Dare I hope for an RPG game? Or a dark game (note: I mean Hellsing :twisted: style of dark (magic, supernatural and death)… and not rape or abuse style of dark)

any way, will you guys take pictures of the event for those who can’t attend? pretty please.

Ummm, I said that, not Lancer-X…

Do I get a “Seal of Approval”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Judging by your reaction Ojamajo_LimePie, I’m guessing that I understood what you meant by “ren’ai genre” correctly.

Yup.

Here is your seal :smiley:

You sir, have made me lol’ed like I have lol’ed in months. Thank you. :lol:

On a side note: In several hours, we get to know the PP surprise~! :smiley:

Hope that the Secret Games are very Nice ^^ can’t wait for infos :smiley:

It’s always a pleasure :slight_smile:

Back to the “double release”, I just hope it’s not the special pack with Come see me tonight 1 & 2 (now that someone talked about that again).
I want something new :wink: (with snow, cute girls and only consensual sex… and maybe twin maids… and one or two miko… … … and don’t fotget the drying pole ;))
(not that I don’t like csmt, but if you already have the game, the bonus path won’t make me buy the pack)

The double release is probably a game and related fandisc.

What I’d like to see:

• ef -the first tale- + -the latter tale-
  • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo + Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounen Shoujo
  • Clear + Clear: Crystal Stories
  • Haru no Ashioto + Sakura no Sakukoro

So… when are we going to get the news posted here?

Real time? at the staff meeting at the bar afterwards? :mrgreen: sunday?

Not that it really matters, it will be a loooooooong time to wait either way :frowning: ; is there any chance we’ll get more solid release dates on the upcoming releases?

Don’t forget the “teaser hints” too. So we get two games (maybe 3), and then they throw a carrot out to make us go rabid to know more about what else is in the pipe line. I wonder if they’ll do that “this is how many letters it has” again.

Baldo, if one of them is “Pretty Soldier Wars 2” then I’m shooting myself and all of you should too.

I very much doubt that will be repeated. It gave away too much information.

Speaking of information, the panel’s been over for 3 hours! Where’s my tidbits?? :smiley:

There’s a transcript of the panel here (still being posted at the moment).

Oooh, racin’ gaems! Never expected that. TOP’s Erogamescape page. I guess the games are 1, 2 and BLAZE.

Cleavage I sorta expected.

Also, yay, for yuri and ‘something very very dark and depraved’. I haven’t actually played any yuri VNs, funnily enough.

Licenses:
CLEAVAGE
Moero D series

I am soooo disappointed by these licenses. JAST had been licensing some better games recently, so I hoped the trend would continue. None of these score more than 60 at ErogameScape. Yikes!

No ren’ai games, either. :cry:

Come on, you’ve got PW and KK just around the corner. Those should sate you for a while until some other things are licensed.

Then maybe you’ll get your Haruka ni Aogi. =p

Well, considering how long it took to get Cleavage from the original poll … no announcement from this latest one is not exactly a surprise. Not good news (all 3 of those games looked really good), but not exactly a surprise.

And now, I go beat Halo.