JAST USA at Anime Expo 2008!

I’ll finish off each of those within a couple weeks of their arrival. After PW and KK, it looks like it’s going to be a long wait. More time for Japanese titles, I guess.

I wouldn’t really care too much if they’d licensed a highly acclaimed title. I’m willing to try something out of my normal comfort zone if it’s really good. Bullet Butlers looks awesome, and it isn’t ren’ai. If it got licensed, I might even try GSS because of all the raves it’s received on the board, and I usually hate guro (love psychological/metaphysical horror, though.)

Erogamescape averages aren’t the be-all end-all.

Dies irae: also sprach zarathustra, for example, got an average of 54.3. The game was pretty damn good, too - it just happened to disappoint people for not being the game they wanted it to be.

Very interesting… :smiley:

With the Moero Downhill Night games, at first glance, the erogamescape scores might be misleading. The artwork and sex certainly look up to par, so it’s really a question of gameplay. I’ll check out the playable demo for BLAZE to get an idea of what the racing component is like.

Yuri… could that possibly be Liar Soft’s ~ an epic ~? :smiley:

Very dark and depraved… dare I hope for a Black Cyc title? I’d say it’s more likely to be along the lines of the BLACK LiLiTH games though…

Meh, Inital H and Cleavage, oh well at least there was some info on the state of upcoming releases
I-m guessing October for Princess Waltz then? maybe Family Project for christmas?

Make it happen Peapri! I need my Family project 8)

ANY sort of deal with Liar Soft is good, I think, because it means there’s the potential for more Liar Soft.

Sekien no Inganock for the win!

But yeah, I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you. =p

I still say that “Pretty Soldier Wars 2” is preferable to Cleavage, I can clearly sense a hidden conspiracy for its release from the Oppai Baka Moderators here :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: .

The Moero Downhill Night series is more original, but IT’S NOT TOP’s best game, in my opinion (I just LOVED :twisted: Reika).

In conclusion, no interest/money from me for this stuff.
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT, Peapri guys 8) .

That looks pretty good. What I’d like to see is Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo and its’ sequels.

Moero D should REALLY make the lolicon people happy. There’s also a nun in the first one (I recall some nun funboi’s lurking around here). As an Initial D fan, I’m already locked in to get it. Surprisingly I’ve never played it yet, so I’m in the dark about everything. So we’re getting all three of these:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=153201

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=359565

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=289105

No BL or Otome games, aww :frowning:

CGs in CLEAVAGE look…interesting
The other series has an interesting idea, i’ll get the first one, if i like it i’ll get the rest.

Very disappointed with the news of these titles.

???Downhill Night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiFhYgvbkY

???Downhill Night Blaze:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWXTivzSmc

???Downhill Night 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFkF0AP7js

The Moero D series (like the 2048 AD games) becomes better and better with the successive releases (part 2, especially), don’t stop with part 1 only.
It’s really nice that Peapri is making a honest effort in the right direction (Originality and Diversification are EXTREMELY important, in my opinion), but it’s also a fact that I like girls more than cars, even with hot lolis in the back seat :stuck_out_tongue: .
About Cleavage :roll: … Blech, the old poll has (mostly) been a failure, I HOPE for better luck, next time.

So in the end it’s Moero D and Cleavage… strange choices imo but as Baldo Says : diversification is important.
(and even if it seems people here don’t like those games, we are not the only one to buy PP releases :wink: )
Is there something else ?

This Moero D series looks very promising, and I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’m just glad to see that we’re getting more variety in the eroge line up; you know games with actual gameplay to them.

Just curious, but does this game have a difficulty setting to it with a hard mode for those who want a challenge or an easy mode for those (like me (the last racing game, besides Mario Kart, I played was Star Wars Pod Racers for the N64) who aren’t good with or as familiar with racing games?

As for Cleavage, I’m looking forward to that game too, just not as much as most of the other games, in other words I can wait for this one (like Cat Girl Alliance). The artwork looks nice enough and since there’s only two heroines, this probably won’t be a very long game, so I’ll have something to use as a time killer while waiting for the much anticipated current poll games to be announced.

Well, on the bright side, the Moero D series could bring new people in to the fold of our obsession. I’m curious about the controls for this game. I’m hoping that maybe there will be a demo released so we can see how it works ourselves.
On the downside, I feel much like Ojamajo_LimePie does regarding the titles announced.

During the panel, they said you do not actually drive in the first two Moero D games. You merely are the girls’ assistant driver. You just tell them what to do during the race. Only the third game involves you actually racing.

That kind of sucks. Well, at least the creators eventually realized that people might want to have fun driving in the game.

I’m happy to see some new special Games :slight_smile: i give them a try

Yuri? Yuri? Yuri?

runs around sniffing corners trying to find the girls

NEED MORE INFO!

bangs into a wall, falls over

I tried the demos of Moero Downhill Night 2 and BLAZE out.

With 2: The racing component is fairly simple - you choose (within a time limit) which driving strategy out of four to employ at various points in the race. Various cut-scenes are interspersed between these . As a concept, I think it works quite well, although the gameplay in Blaze is definitely more entertaining in that respect.

The Racing component in BLAZE is certainly quite old-school and simple, and the controls are a bit clunky… but it’s undeniably fun :D. The art and ero look fairly good from both the demos as well. I’m definitely going to get this series.

Hopefully Shingo will post the teasers from Anime Expo for the unannounced games here - someone should be able to identify them from that :D.

So anyone get a glimpse of these teasers? We’ve got Cleavage and Moero - but was anything else hinted at? :slight_smile: