JAST USA shop feedback thread

school days won’t work as digital cause it is too huge

Yeah, I’m not sure where you got your information from, but it’s incorrect.

Their digital download process is … very idiosyncratic; they have to manually generate key codes for their downloads, instead of … every other download-to-own service I’ve ever heard of. So you can’t order a downloadable copy at off-hours, or over a weekend. But they definitely have downloadable versions of most of their games up now. Which games were you looking at?

Take Demonbane for example. I go to the Jast USA webstore, I click ‘Demonbane’. When I click ‘Add to Cart’, I get asked to pick the delivery option: I can select a CD/DVD shrinkwrapped for the standard price; or a downloadable edition for five bucks cheaper; or a combo DVD/downloadable for 5 bucks more.

Also, once the sunset clause goes into effect, if you bought the physical copy of the game, you’ll receive both the sunset clause patch and a DRM-free full digital download of the game via the J-List server. That’s a nice touch. I don’t personally use digital downloads myself (I’ve mentioned why in other threads), but it’s nice knowing an alternative is open if something happens to my discs.

I’ve asked ages ago but never got an answer - does JAST still not ship to Oklahoma? I attempted to make a purchase years ago and was told that they didn’t ship to my state. I bought the games from an anime store that did ship to me, but wondered if I’d be able to place an order here now. I’d rather support JAST directly if possible.

We definitely ship to Oklahoma. I just confirmed that it’s in the drop-down menu.

Thanks for getting back to me.
Glad to know I can buy direct when I’m ready :slight_smile:

Do you have your order number? I’ll check it out and refund you the shipping.

Don’t know if its on purpose but Jbox has “If My Heat Had Wings” as the same price for both DL and HC versions:
http://www.jbox.com/product/KONOSORA
Shouldn’t the DL edition be cheaper?

Thanks. It’s been fixed.

Is it possible to upgrade a preorder for a CD to the bundle so I can download on release day?

I saw a question about JAST USA’s download policy (regarding Yumina the Ethereal) that I wasn’t able to answer.

Ironically the post above it is a link to a pirated copy of the game, so I can’t link directly.

I saw the following post from J-List, but it seems ambiguous to me: https://support.jlist.com/index.php?/Kn … ad-my-game

Can you clarify exactly how the download system works, as applicable to Yumina the Ethereal? What are the restrictions, if any?

Unless things have changed it would seem there is no limit to when you can download the games. It appears I can still download Princess Waltz ~4 years or whatever from when I bought it =P

Hi All,
we are relaunching JAST USA soon, voice your feedback and ideas for the next version here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=254113

Hoping you can restock on physical releases please, thank you!

Does the JastUSA shop accept prepaid creditcards/debit cards to be used for purchases?