JAST USA shop feedback thread

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 and I am not able to open any pictures under any of the games… a blank window opens up and no image at all. Not impressed with changes when you can’t view the screen shots at all for the game. Next one is I did not see no link to the BBS at all on site anymore I had to Google search it.

Firefox 3.6.16 and I can. Might be due to one of your extensions, e.g. noscript. I’m not a great fan of lightbox myself though, so there really should be a fallback if javascript is disabled. Don’t feel like disabling javascript in order to see if there is or not.

uh, it’s right there on the front page

Actually talking about the Peach Princess website. The forum link no longer shows and no images open at all. Doing a search for peach princess bulletin board I found a reference that it was moved to the JastUSA forum.

It was moved from the Peach Princess website a few years back. It was on some site called otakuism for awhile, then it moved here.

I’d have to guess they mucked something up with regards to the images on the peachprincess site when they updated the site (which would explain the missing forum link but then the link over there has been incorrect for a while).

What, does no one actually read the posts they reply to anymore? This has nothing to do with demonbane. Read my previous post and you’ll see I had something marked as shipped, as in shipped to me, 3 weeks ago, and that when I put in a ticket, they closed it without explanation. If you don’t actually know what my issue is why don’t you mind your own business instead of pretending to be the knowitall.

Would be nice if one of them did. 1 full week and counting since I put in the help ticket on the j-list support center and not one helpful response. Almost 4 weeks now since I placed my order. Unacceptably overdue no matter what the circumstances.

Rather than a feedback, I got a quite urgent question. I have submit a ticket about this but as we all know that ticket, and even this thread will take days for us to get reply, even some of us got none.

Posted On: 28 Apr 2011 02:08 PM
As the case where that DemonBane won’t be out this week and maybe next week, I’m afraid I won’t be able to get the $39.95 MSRP limited package edition of DemonBane (http://www.nitroplususa.com/demonbane-release-notes/) since I’ll be traveling overseas from April 30-May 07 and won’t be able to confirm my order the day it came out.

My question is it possible to get the $39.95 MSRP limited package edition even after 1 week after it’s release, assuming it is release somewhere next week. Please be kind to give me a reply in 40 hours after this ticket is issued, as after that i won’t be able to check it again until May 07.

(P.S.) I put to order number as i am still confuse which order have been removed (Shingo said in viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6369&start=75 that JAST34614 is the one that is removed)
Alexander Dennis

Posted On: 28 Apr 2011 02:10 PM
I don’t know what happen, but I swear I put this ticket under General section, sorry. (somehow it got to Manga or Art Book Questions section)

Can please 1 of Administrators, Global moderators (Shingo if he can, as he handle 1 of my case before) to give an answer within 40 hours after this reply?

Thx…

It would appear that Shingo deleted entirely the thread wherein he stated the preferred contact procedures. Unfortunately, I don’t remember what his post said. However, this is not the way to get their attention. They hardly ever check the board.

Does anyone else remember the email address Shingo posted for that? I think it was pr@jastusa.com?

Yeah there’s a major issue with the sites :
http://www.jastusa.com
http://www.peachprincess.com
http://www.g-collections.com

… all 3 sites don’t have a support section! No contact e-mail or support page or download older patches etc …
If pr@jastusa.com doesn’t work then you can probably try : https://help.jlist.com/
Since they are related, they can probably help.

EDIT: Oh just noticed the sticky thread :
" Ordering issues? Please go to https://help.jlist.com "

Last resort, their twitter is pretty active; maybe ask them how to contact them about an order issue. http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=jastusa

EDIT: Of course when you make an order, there should be some kind of e-mail they send you… check that maybe for a better way to contact them.

Yes, it is pr@jastusa.com. He gave that address while simultaneously berating me for using the forums to get an answer for something I had waited over a month on. Hilariously he said it was the “proper means” to communicate yet it isn’t listed anywhere. They did finally fix my problem by refunding my charge on the game, and they did still ship it to me, which is meaningless since I already got it somewhere else by that point. Apparently 30 cents worth of plastic is a good payoff these days. I find it interesting that after they fixed my problem, which is still too little, too late, for me to ever use them again once demonbane comes out, he just up and deleted the thread to cover the whole thing up like it never happened.

As for me, even if I did keep buying stuff here, I would NEVER, ever use the help website again. It’s an awful mess running on some crappy cookie cutter support software, and each time I’ve put a ticket in, as I’ve said before, it took an unacceptably long time to get an answer. As long as they don’t have a real support contact (what kind of cheap lazy operating doesn’t even have a phone number?) I will not be using them ever again, and I will continue to recommend against any of the websites under this umbrella to anyone come across.

So yes, if you need a support response, whether or not you actually put in a ticket on the help site, use that email as well. It’s apparently the only thing they’ll commit to actually responding to within 3 weeks. Oh and I doubt they’ll actually react to any actual issue posted @ their twitter acct. They’re already deleting threads with customer issues to cover up their shoddy operating, I seriously doubt they’ll be willing to expose it to an even wider audience by justifying that with a reply.

i found i wrong description on jlist game area this one was under lets meow meow
“A super entry into the world of darker visual novels in which you must claim your hot new stepsister and make her your own.”

Under the Games and Computer category, then under Import games from Japan, if you select a type, like PC or DS you end up getting things for other platforms included. So for PC I was stilling seeing titles for PSP and DS. Don’t know if that is just me or not, but I thought I would let you know.

I’ve got a quick suggestion, regarding delivery, since i found no way to directly obtain Tracking Number when using JastUsa to order games, unlike j-list, wouldn’t be better to insert Tracking Number under My Account-My Orders section of our account or have it sent to our e-mail at the same time as the delivery notification???

Administrators and Global moderators please comment on this matter, as it would be a good idea in the future for JastUsa to improve, thx~~

For some reason, although I ordered through JastUSA site with correct address and got correct confirmation invoice,

the shipping email I got on Friday, said Demonbane is being sent to outdated address from my j-list account within 24 hours…

On that day, I replied to the shipping email right away, since it said I should reply if there’s an error with order such as address, but no reply.

I tried contacting them through twitter(J-list) since Saturday, and I got a reply saying they will check ASAP on Monday(today)
but today is Monday… and still no reply to my emails and ticket. I tried to contact them through twitter today as well, no reply.
I am very frustrated…

EDIT: a copy had been sent to the outdated address, and I’m getting a new copy now…

Ditto the complaint about lack of any support area. Recieved my copy of Moero Downhill Night 2 almost a month ago with no activation code inside, haven’t been able to play, jlist support website = no response to ticket, tried e-mailing the pr@jastusa.com address I saw mentioned here, posted to the help board…

Nada. Getting sorta upset about this whole thing.

i have been having issue getting my copy on demonbane i have sent several emails and requests to get it shipped with no results

Well, I got my order. Thanks for the complimentary J-List napkins, as well… They ARE napkins, right?

JAST is committed to ensuring that its customers are satisfied with their products and will do everything in their power to ensure their satisfaction. However, since including a complimentary set of kuudere loli twins has caused many issues with shipping companies, border services, and human rights activists, please accept these complimentary tissues as their way of helping clean up the mess you’re bound to make. 8)

Unless I’m mistaken, it appears all of JAST USA’s products are available in physical copy only. I know many people like to have this option (including me), but sometimes it’s just as nice and more convenient to have a digital copy available for purchase. I’m fairly new and haven’t scoured the forums very much, but are there plans to introduce digital copies of PC games? If so, when? If not, why not?

confused look

They have had digital copies of the games for ages. Not for every single game because of varying license agreements, but plenty, and there are some games which are digital-only. Which games are you looking at?