JAST USA signed liscensing deal with Nitro+

i think jast needs to put their translators and other game related workers on twitter like mangagamer just did

Perhaps, but might they not be making better use of their time actually translating stuff than twittering about it? :slight_smile:

Um yeah, who knows what they could accomplish if they didn’t waste 10-15 seconds of their precious time on posting a useless twitter message to keep fans informed? :stuck_out_tongue:

They can’t keep a stickied thread on this board updated, I doubt they’d be any better at updating Twitter :slight_smile:

Hmm… I just got a copyright strike on youtube for the following video :

(yes this was the PC game’s opening)

Does that mean Funimation has the rights to the game? or more likely since they liscensed the anime, maybe they are just including the opening as an extra for the anime dvds?

Hmmm well maybe if the anime and demonbane does well, they will be more inclined to choose chaos;head the game…
(seems like a somewhat time sensitive issue, I mean… if the anime is coming; then shouldn’t the game follow soon while people know about it?)

guess it’s just wishful thinking for now…

I doubt it’s either. The thing about Funimation is that once they snag anime distribution rights, they’re pretty diligent about protecting the IP of the copyright holders (sometimes they start the process while they’re still negotiating with a licensor). Either someone mistook the game opening as part of the anime, or they’re just being extra thorough about the rights they’re protecting.

i here there is a futa(dick girl/shemale) character can anyone tell me which one that is