JastUSA's new webcomic HH

The comic’s now got references to Tokiemeki heck-in… though I wish there’s mroe Hitomi in it.

Or maybe soem Crescendo… or even Private Nurse.

Hope Dan Kim delives with this one.

I’m not getting comic number 8. Could someone explain it to me?

my guess would be:

after prison anal was mentioned, the other 2 started masturbating in the water because they are imagining/fantasizing the BL/yaoi stuff between 2 prisoners

but that’s just my take on it

I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised at how coherent the HH jokes have been up to this point, but yes, #8 seems to be a reversion to type for Dan. He often uses silent final panels that leave the explanation (and hence the humour) for the readers to fill in. It doesn’t always work for me since I’m often unsure what the punchline is.

Well, you are correct.

http://blog.clone-army.org/?p=221#comments

Note Dan Kim’s own statement. And yes… it’s not farting.

I suppose he’s making this cocnession to allow more people to appreciate the humour, and thus, expand the viewership. AFter all, where Tomoyo42 and Nana’s Everyday Life were fanfic comics purely for fun, H.H. seems to ahve the agenda of spreading the word about the genre. All the more the reason to support it.

The masturbating was my guess too, but their faces didn’t seem to match to suggest that.

Looking forward to the next comic. :smiley:

Yea. I was reading right to left (too much manga) and it didn’t make as much sense.

The masturbating was my guess too, but their faces didn’t seem to match to suggest that.

i think the blushing faces kinda gave it away (plus the water effects)

however, i didnt get the tsundere part until reading the blog…

http://manga.clone-army.org/hh.php

Ninth strip is up !

~

More Tokimeki Check-in in the latest strip, though, on the bright side… Hitomi’s back !

But… who got eaten ? Ayumi, or Makoto ? Or Both of 'em ?

~

On the bright side… Hitomi’s true chest size is finally revealed (she’s a size D in the game)

Now, if only there were more game references then just two…

Yeah. Unfortunately, this is the kind of ‘I have no idea what just happened’ humour that’s typical of Dan’s work. Goodbye, coherence… forever! =/

[ 09-04-2006, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Darkling ]

I can’t figure it out either. Hitomi arrives at Yamano Inn (presumably to work as a maid, since I requested the crossover ^_^). Did they eat Hitomi to remove the competition?

Would someone be so kind as to update the Dan Kim wiki with a note about H.H.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clone_Manga

I think that’s Hitomi in the maid uniform in the final panel (the hairstyle matches), and she’s obviously serving someone to the three girls.

What I don’t get is why she had the maid tied up and gagged in the first place. Nothing in the previous strips suggests that side to Hitomi’s character.

I’ve added an H.H. section to the Wikipedia article.

[ 09-04-2006, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Darkling ]

Ha! The comic makes little sense, but I love the look on the terrible trio’s faces. Very cute.

Nope… that is Hitomi in Ayumi’s dress in the last panel.

Question is… who did Hitomi just serve ? Makoto ? Ayumi ? Or both of 'em ?!

Dan is famous for his macabre in his works, so this strip isn’t too out of sync.

Now, what we need are more crossovers. I’d do anything to see Hitomi in a Horny Bunny Costume :wink:

Well… Hitomi did attempt to kill her brother in the second strip (or she could’ve killed him, knowing the nature of these strips)

Anyway, if you had played “Hitomi, my Stepsister”, Hitomi goes through a substantial amount of problems as a sex toy to her own brother (until the very end, where he redeems himself), so, knowing that she does get bound and gagged at least once in the game would account for the fact she bound and gags Ayumi here.

And, I mean, the poor girl is starving ! Hopefully she doesn’t end up too much like Nana. Or, then again…

Missed the comic this week. Hope to see a new one up next Sunday.

http://manga.clone-army.org/hh.php

Now THIS is funny.

This Sunday’s strip is too damn funny.

In fact, it’s so funny, I couldn’t stop laughing.

~

I wodner what would have happened if Gimai Hitomi had been scripted that way. i can just imagine the double horrors of renal insufficiency AND sexual abuse at the hand of Takahiro Maejima.

Dan, you’ve redeemed yourself. Yay !

LOL, yes. I love it. =)

Ahhh that’s great. I wasn’t expecting it at all, really.

Let me guess: you didn’t expect HER to show up in this comic, right?

And I have to agree: neither did I expect it nor did I wish for it to happen either - quite the opposite.

But I have to take back those former prejudices! After she was introduced this way, I even can forgive him for drawing her into his … unique kind of humor: “I’ve come from the land of imoutopia…” :smiley: :smiley: