JastUSA's new webcomic HH

Well, I know that Dan has a fondness for Kana Little Sister, so I figured it was just a matter of time before Kana showed up in the comic. =)

Well, I was expecting her to show up sometime, but just not in a scene like that. It was rather surprising, and pleasently so.

Yea, especially after that last strip.

Yeah It was Hilarious and Hitomi’s luck is still running bad… Although She has a better chance of getting her beloved Onii-chan this time lol

Yahoo!
I almost busted a stint from laughing so loud when I saw the new comic. The last panel especially was priceless.
By the way, does the Shinkanshen go to Imotopia?

I doubt it.

I’m sure anyone who plays Gimai Hitomi would know that Hitomi almost ends up a sex slave in the game, so, it’s likely that she’ll suffer BOTH renal insufficiency AND sexual absue at the hands of either her mother or stepbrother. That’s double the pain.

Unless Dan throws in a Private Nurse…

Well he still has a lot of games to go through yet.

Like Crescendo.

And Kanon.

And Fate/Stay Night.

And OMGWTFOTL.

And anyone of the Zyx games.

And anyone of the Crowd games other then Tokimeki.

~

I agree, awfully. But I can’t help but feel a Private Nurse is apt in this tiuation. Either that, or Hitomi gets treated like hell.

Or Dan pulls another stunt on us.

Raaah! No new comic this week!

Be patient, benoit… I’m sure it’d turn up soon. Besides, I want to see more Hitomi after considering that her ending in the game was too inconclusive.

I’m looking forward to whatever comes our way. I’d like to see more bishoujo characters added to the mix, it’s funny seeing crossovers.

Oh definitely. The one with Ume-san was cool (esp. the cops at the end with their disapproving looks), not to mention the ‘Prisona Anal’ strip, and the best was Kana’s restart.

Who knows what Dan could throw in… though I wonder fi he’ll stick to PP games, or other b-games as well.

Ha, yes, I loved the Ume-san one. No pants in the park was great. Then Taka-chan with the panties, this comic is good, I wish it got updated weekly, skipping weeks is killing me! Ahhhhhhhh!

Relax…

I just hope Dan puts ina good story towards the end, like he did with Nana.

hell, I’d even look forward to Hitomi being the next big abused waif of Dan, along with Nana, Tomoyo and Sakura, all appearing all over fanart.

Don’t cry!

Take a look here instead as a small consolation… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha… great, funny comics. Thanks for share with us! :smiley:

Ahahaha! Ah thank you so much, that’s funny. The octopus is great, absolutely great.

I’m still laughing about “Imotopia”…

HOLY !!!

salutes

The great Dan Kim is here !

bvows in reverence

Do make your self at home.

What i founf far funnier was that this is the closest to explaining what Hitomi went through in the original game… minus the sex.

One of the best strips out there, though Yumi should’ve beenr epalced with Yuki. And why is Maejima-kun barechested at the end of the strip ?

Ah neevrmind… the presence of Dan Kim on this board is a great plus.

Cool, we have the comic’s author on board. :slight_smile: