JastUSA's new webcomic HH

Looks like this week was a comic-less one. :frowning:

Well, Dan says he’s been busy in the October 3 entry here.

http://manga.clone-army.org/

W00T!

By the way, where are the two skipped comics? :wink:

Yay for story/drama. It’ll be a hoot.

[quote]
Originally posted by Benoit:
[b] W00T!

By the way, where are the two skipped comics? :slight_smile:

don’t think he is refering to that exactly, he missed 2 complete commics, not the blanks in this one.

Oh!
My mistake, then if that’s the case then I don’t think we will get the to see the 2 complete comic strips, Kim mentioned that he had a few problems in his website before but I hope so though to see new comic strip next week and the 2 missing strips! :smiley:

I still can’t believe Dan Kim is on this board… though judging from his post count, I’d say he’s also busy.

I’d also implore that the morderators don’t delete his account…

And I’m also willing to wait another month befor ehe updates. It’s not easy being an academic.

Heh. I forgot about this comic due to the lack of updates and it disappearing in my recent URLs list.

He has a post count of 2, and only those with 0 or 1 post(s) are deleted. Why do people forget that?

W00T!

w00t indeed…

Just a minor note to DK, but I find it very fun to reload the comic page just to see the different jlist banners under the webcomic. I got Crescendo four tiems in a row, and a few Pri ate Nurses, as well as the occasional Sagara and Tsuki.

Maybe more banners should be amde for Heart De Roommate, Figures of Happiness, Snowdrop, and so on.

Oh yeah… and what about a Kana banner ?

I guess I’m in minority here, but i’m finding this comic horribly unfunny, drawings are not bad though.

Booya!

Sometimes funny, sometimes not. I’ll give it a few more to see if it grows on me enough to follow. I only have so much time for webcomics. (Oots)

Does updating the comic make you sad?

By the way, is the bad French intended? Was it outputted by Bablefish?

Booya !

Now with added Brave Soul !

~

Btw, Dan Kim… I admire your vision. Perhaps that race may just be won soon. Helly, maybe within this year.

looks again

Oh, I didn’t realise that the newcomers were from Brave Soul. Awesome. :smiley:

Yay! :slight_smile:

Hehehe, good one!

Egads !

And when I am in an area with firewall !

desperately finds measures to see the latest comic