JastUSA's new webcomic HH

Very funny. Awesome. “Poor” Hitomi-chan…

LOL! So close yet so far… will she ever experience happiness? :stuck_out_tongue:

managed to saw it

Damn… I wasn hoping tos ee more Rudy in action, and, to answer Nagrakhan: maybe not :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s to more H.H., and more appearances from Dan Kim AKA Elbowlick !

The comic strip reminded me of how in True Love you often have a third choice labelled: [want to have sex]. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me take this time to plug Dan Kim, and tell everyone to VOTE FOR HIM for the Joe Schuster awards ! For more info; go check out clone manga for the linky.

On other news… this can’t be the end for Hitomi, can it ?

So to end the pain, Hitomi gets ‘killed’? :confused:

You, you killed her! Oh well. Long live Onii-chan.

Congratulations, Elbowlick-kun. It seems everybody enjoyed webcomic HH. And it seems to be popular among the members. Do your best!!! :wink:

[ 05-19-2007, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

I was just over at the Hitomi site and saw that there was a new installment (I gave up trying to monitor it on a frequent basis long ago). Not bad. Kind of funny. Seems kind of final, tho

http://blog.clone-army.org/?p=10#comment-214

And here you are gentlemen… DAN KIM WON THE JOE SCHUSTER AWARDS !!!

Hopefully this may mean more H.

Congratulation, dear Dan Kim-kun!!! Good job!!!

And thanks for the information, Phineas Lucis-kun. Did you know I thought you’re another face of Big Ben in the beginning? Well, I was wrong…

Well, hey ! You’d never know. But neah, I’m not; we’re quite different people. Besides, I know close to nothing about Windows 95 and XP.

Sorry for the mistake. At that time, I thought you are the same person because of the link in your signature.

Benoit made that banner when ANgelsmile clsoed down 3 years ago. I just happened to perchance upon that ancient thread and take up his banner in my sig,a s I’m an Angelsmile fan myself.

Well, I’m an AngelSmile fan myself, too. I’m also a D.O. (like you and Darkling-kun), a Crowd (like you) and a Trabulance fan myself.

Well why do you have the image tags still since they’re disabled in sigs?

I personally can’t wait for the updates! I’ve been reading this strip from the beginning and find it hilarious! hehehe