Jewel Knights Release Date

For all of you lucky enough to be on the mailing list this is not new to you. For everyone else who is interested, Jewel Knights will be released May 12th.

------------------

Awesome news, thanks for this update!

Any news on if they’re removing the lolicon character? (hope not!)

Its a Magic Girls kinda Bgame. It follows the typical 3 girl thing like Magic Knight Rayearth. Thats about all i know of the storyline as i can only read english and the site doesn’t translate very well.

Hmmm…what mailing list? Oh well no matter can’t wait for the next release

The real question is…

What genre is it?

“Standard” Text Adventure? Or hopefully something like Brave Soul?

By bet is standard, games like Brave Soul are hard to come by in terms of translation because of the time it takes.

Yeah come to think of it what newsletter? The g-collections site still lists it as next title but no release date which would be about a week from this coming Wednesday if it is the 12th.

The G-Collections BBS has a message on how to be a part of the mailing list (for whoever wanted to know)

Now, G-Collections has also announced the release-date officially on their website.

Ahhh, too bad I already ordered the other three still missing games from them just a few days before the first rumors about the release-date were announced. With everything since and including “Shukketsu-Bo” not yet bought, I would have liked to include this one as well and might have waited until next week with my order…

Well, maybe, I’ll use it then in order to fill up a order from JAST as soon as Gibo is released…
(I still refuse to order only one game a time because I want to save intercontinental shipping costs.)

Jewel Knights released by G-collection… Anyway, Which complany made by the Jewel Knights?

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
Jewel Knights released by G-collection.. Anyway, Which complany made by the Jewel Knights?

It's by ZEROCOOL [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Its a Magic Girls kinda Bgame. It follows the typical 3 girl thing like Magic Knight Rayearth. (...)

I am somewhat reluctant to admit but I am not fully familiar with Magic Knight Rayearth, what does that mean in terms of this game if it is kind of like that? I mean what type of plot might that lead too?

Cool I have played Seasons of the Sakura as part of the three game reason by JAST a while back now, if it is similar it should be interesting as well as the other point you mentioned.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I am somewhat reluctant to admit but I am not fully familiar with Magic Knight Rayearth, what does that mean in terms of this game if it is kind of like that? I mean what type of plot might that lead too?

Basically its your typical 3 girl magic game without the magic. Think Sailor Moon with 3 girls. It looks like its gonna be 3 girls that fight crime vs a super chested super villan (heheh).

For what it’s worth, there was a Magic Knight Rayearth game for the Saturn… If memory serves, it was sorta like bravesoul in terms of game mechanics, where you can switch between controlling any 1 of the 3 girls that make up your group.

And yes, I’m still hoping it’s rpg or action rpg…

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
It's by ZEROCOOL [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for info, Noirbo-san. I just DL the demo from the sites and it seems to be great game... I will get for sure.....

Does that mean were gonna have mokona in the game

MKR is almost like watching a fantasy RPG anime style. The 3 girls get stronger(level up), get better weapons, and fight the evil bad guy. Though they did put a very interesting twist to the bad guys

nope 99 pct sure its your average Bgame since the JP website says nothing about action / RPG elements.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Does that mean were gonna have mokona in the game [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Who is mokona? I forgot. lol I herad the name before.....

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
Who is mokona? I forgot. lol I herad the name before.....

Mokona is:

1) (To quote Sam and Max Hit the Road) the hyperkinetic rabitty thing that helps the Hikaru, Umi and Fuu in Magic Knight Rayearth. If you take the manga route, he/she/it is *spoiler*

2) One of the mangaka from CLAMP. Now that I mention CLAMP... How about this?