Kango 2

So which week do you think g-collections with release this title? (i hope this is the next one on the list)

they only have 3 left (if they keep up their tuesday schedule up)
Tuesday the 13th (doubt it)
Tuesday the 20th (sounds good to me)
Tuesday the 27th (Noooooooo!)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-07-2003).]

I posted a long time ago on the G-Collection Forum that I thought they would release it on the 19th, which would be the 20th since when they release games on Tuesdays they usually actually open up the buying late Monday night . We will see if my prediction holds up.

I’m just hoping it’s gonna be this month. but they normally only give a weeks notice before it goes on sale. We need more games!!! Can’t wait till X2 comes out too then I can place my order

I’m in no rush myself. Heck, I only just finished Come See Me Tonight two nights ago. I’m so behind on my playing. Still havn’t finished replaying through the memorial collections.

But in either case, I’d probably hope for the 20th since it’s my next payday! (And speaking of sequels, I saw the stuff for Horny Bunny 2, I hope G-collections ends up translating that one as well… )

Well, according to jlist, this is shipping Feb. 19 (I believe they mean May 19), and you can preorder from them now. But I don’t see anything on the g-collections web site yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
So which week do you think g-collections with release this title? (i hope this is the next one on the list)

they only have 3 left (if they keep up their tuesday schedule up)
Tuesday the 13th (doubt it)
Tuesday the 20th (sounds good to me)
Tuesday the 27th (Noooooooo!)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-07-2003).]

Well just checked g-collections forum and it looks like they might not be able to have it out by May. They definately won't be out by the 20th.

yep, i read that too. But they did say it was coming soon (not in the time we think it will be) But they have done so well, gotta give em lotsa credit for it.

If they gotta delay a few titles, so be it… we have waited longer in the past. (no insult and im not trying to say anything mean here).

(since lotsa ppl here take everything i say somewhat outa context i feel i must add that last line.)

I think I can live with the delay. If anything, their rapid fire schedule seems to have spoiled some people…

At least I now have time to rework my budget once again.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I think I can live with the delay. If anything, their rapid fire schedule seems to have spoiled some people... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

You are completely right.
Perhaps, I'll even find the time for playing "Private Nurse" enough in order to write the review now...
(I postponed it in favor of the more recent releases.)

Well looks like I’ll have to start on Wordsworth until then. But I was most definately spoiled by the monthly releases

G-Collections actually sent me a Kango Shicyauzo 2 promotional CD but I haven’t been able to check out what’s in it because I’m still behind reviewing their other titles…

Well technically they did keep their promise, starting with Private nurse their total DID reach 6… they never did mention another schedule so kango 2 could come out in 2008 and they would still be right on schedule…

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-18-2003).]

Noooooo!!! Don’t say that! I’m waiting with bated breath for kango 2! :slight_smile: (Really liked the first one)

whats worse is the prapri newsletter said “kango 2 should be on its way in the next few months” tear

According to Jast USA Kango 2 is due out in June. I wish that G-collection would say something.

[This message has been edited by DragonLord (edited 05-20-2003).]

yea it would be nice to hear something even if its one of them “We are fixing some problems, however we are making great progress and we will have it out as soon as possible” id like to hear something like that…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
yea it would be nice to hear something even if its one of them "We are fixing some problems, however we are making great progress and we will have it out as soon as possible" id like to hear something like that....

True. Although if they watch this board occassionally, they know they'll still get grief even if they did that... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm wondering what problems they could be having if any. I'd assume not technical since I can't imagine the interface being all that different from Kango or Tottemo, but then again, what do I know about getting the games localized?

June 12 is what I’ve been told. That might have canged since then, but it should be right.

Wooohooo a release date. Booo that it’s still 4 weeks away

But you know given their run of half a year with 1 release a month, you know sooner or later they would have to pull back a little. It’s a pretty torrid pace if you think about it. So no biggie that we have to wait a few more weeks. Besides it now looks like June will be the big month with X2 and Kango2.

Kango Shicyauzo 2 -Is The Sorority House Burning?- "
and
"Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-"
Going on Sale in June!!!
Living in a dorm, surrounded with cute nurses…What a life!!
Here is the second feature in this comedy game series, loaded with love and affection!
Is the Sorority House Burning?

Original “Kango Shicyauzo” will be back!
Now with full voice added, and uncensored, re-titled "Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-"
June is our first anniversary, and we will be offering a special combo price for a limited time for these 2 exciting titles.
Please look forward to our announcement!!!

(from the g-collections web site)

Oh and also isnt that game from hobibox due out in june as well?

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-21-2003).]