Kango 2

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Wooohooo a release date. Booo that it's still 4 weeks away [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

But you know given their run of half a year with 1 release a month, you know sooner or later they would have to pull back a little. It's a pretty torrid pace if you think about it. So no biggie that we have to wait a few more weeks. Besides it now looks like June will be the big month with X2 and Kango2.

If they had kept up with 1/month indefinitely, they would saturate the market. I know I at least haven't kept up with their releases; I'm not even interested in Tsuki or Sensei 2, and I'm 3 games behind. (I do intend to get every one of these games, I just never have the money available.)

ya know though since all these companies work together(in theory) they could all plan their releases to be one a month… (ok i wish) instead of 3 in 1 month like it prolly will be next month…(causing even further diffculties getting em all)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-21-2003).]

I can wait!!! continue to do college work

sigh And I’m meeting with a Real Estate agent this afternoon to start looking for a new place. I hate having to pit my hobbies against real life concerns…

Hmm, I didn’t even think about it but it has been a year for G-Collections hasn’t it. I keep thinking of them as the “new kid on the block”. Then again, even PeaPri isn’t really that old as a company is it? Oh well, need to work on next month’s budget once again…

No way… keep’em comming. Guess I’m in the minority that I have all of g-collection’s and PP’s games. Well ok I don’t have DOR but can you blame me Hmm…if the price is good I maybe tempted to rebuy Kango. I thought the Hobbix one was gonna be in July but if it’s in June I can live with that too Woo hoo looks like June’s gonna be the month for me.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
No way... keep'em comming. Guess I'm in the minority that I have all of g-collection's and PP's games. Well ok I don't have DOR but can you blame me [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] Hmm...if the price is good I maybe tempted to rebuy Kango. I thought the Hobbix one was gonna be in July but if it's in June I can live with that too [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Woo hoo looks like June's gonna be the month for me.

Heh, well I'm pretty much like you. I have all the PeaPri and G-Col. games except for DOR. (I'll pick it up one of these days.) Man, how am I going to explain these expenses to the loan officer, I'll never know... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Who else notices that they are releasing the Kango Shicyauzo that has the full voice? Oops, noticed it has been posted.

Speaking of ‘having all the games’, I had to move them to raise capital for my trip to Japan, I expect I’ll buy them back at some future point in time. I feel so naked with just Tokimeki Check-In! and Milkyhouse Collection to my name. And the Seminal classic Fatal Relations.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-24-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Speaking of 'having all the games', I had to move them to raise capital for my trip to Japan, I expect I'll buy them back at some future point in time. I feel so naked with just Tokimeki Check-In! and Milkyhouse Collection to my name. And the Seminal classic Fatal Relations.

Yes, and we don't want you running around naked right? Okay, I'm kidding. Or maybe not. Whichever you feel more comfortable with...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Yes, and we don't want you running around naked right? Okay, I'm kidding. Or maybe not. Whichever you feel more comfortable with...

*Signs up for Naked Cruise*

Aw, I just bought Kango not that long ago… but now it has full voice? Hmmm… maybe if buying them together is a good deal, I’ll rebuy it…

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I feel so naked with just Tokimeki Check-In! and Milkyhouse Collection to my name. And the Seminal classic Fatal Relations.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-24-2003).]

*eyes bokmeow narrowly*

Not in public, you weirdo.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Not in public, you weirdo.

*eyes Nandemonai oddly*

He never said anything about it being public. It's your imagination, you hentai.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
*eyes Nandemonai oddly*

He never said anything about it being public. It's your imagination, you hentai.

And how is this board not "in public"? Mmm?

He said that he feels naked, not that he is.

(On the other hand, maybe the reason he feels that way is because he is. My head’s starting to hurt…)

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
(On the other hand, maybe the reason he feels that way is because he is. My head's starting to hurt...)

That's why I try not to do deep thoughts here. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

So, since i was shot down in the other forum… Is there any (as in anything new as of 6.1.03) word of this title yet?
2003? 2004? 2005? 2006?

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 06-11-2003).]

(Deleted with sincere apologies. I got pissed after I saw two of my favorites badmouthed in another thread. After that, I entirely misunderstood the previous post of this thread and took offense.)

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-12-2003).]

"Kango Shicyauzo 2 -Is The Sorority House Burning?- "
and
"Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-"
Release Date for Both Games: 06/24/03!!!
Living in a dorm, surrounded with cute nurses…What a life!!
Here is the second feature in this comedy game series, loaded with love and affection!
"Kango Shicyauzo 2 -Is The Sorority House Burning?- "

Original “Kango Shicyauzo” will be back!
Now with full voice added, uncensored, and re-titled "Kango Shicyauzo -Voice Plus!-"

We will be offering a special combo price for these 2 games together for $77.00 for a limited time.
This special price is great for customers who bought the original Kango Shicyauzo.
In Japan, the Voice Patch itself costs 3,980yen($35), so this is a deal!!

I wanna add that they put crescendo before that other game in their upcoming titles list…

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 06-13-2003).]

My question for Cresendo is which one will it be with or without voices?

That’s not bad deal.

Maybe I will get both for adding my collection. ^_^v