Kango 2

I don’t like to wait, so I don’t buy pre-order games. Long time ago, I used to call Himeya several time before the release of Divi-Dead. They might not be annoyed, and I felt tired from waiting.

-_-

G-Collections did not take any pre-orders yet.

We did wait until exact release date and midnight (possible Pacific or Eastern time). Then we did order it.

That’s the reason I order from G-Collections directly. They don’t post a title for Order until it’s ready to go.

Hmmm… I can’t wait for the 24th to get here now. I’m gonna order both I think. I like Kango, but it’s a game I felt would be enhanced with voices… and I really wan’t Kango 2 as well. Not to mention a couple ZXY games I’ve been meaning to pick up… woohoo!

Um, so, like can anyone get that button for the Kango 2/Kango Voice Plus package to work? Or does G-Collections just hate me…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Um, so, like can anyone get that button for the Kango 2/Kango Voice Plus package to work? Or does G-Collections just hate me...

I ordered my copies around one in the morning (cst) and had no problems.

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
I ordered my copies around one in the morning (cst) and had no problems.

Hmm, then they just hate me. I just tried to click on the button for the package and it's not loading into the cart but if I click on each on seperately it works. Oh well, I'll worry about it later.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, then they just hate me.

Apparently, they do.
It worked pretty fine for me when I ordereed it yesterdaym just after I knew that I didn't win the Voice+-Version. It also worked just a few minutes ago, when I rechecked it because of your post.

So, the big question remains: What did you do to them? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
So, the big question remains: What did you do to them? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Beats me. Maybe I was giving too many weird answers when people were asking about their games. My strange sense of humor gets the better of me sometimes... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, actually there seemed to had been some sort of problem. When I went there last night they put a "This shopping cart is now fixed. Thank You!" note up. Which did allow me to order the combo price. Which is good, otherwise I would have held off on getting the voice-plus Kango. I mean, my brain is still freaking out about the price tag on the place I'm trying to get, and I'm penny pinching like there's no tomorrow...

lol@ekylo. Let me know how you like kango plus voice.

For me it was a choice of the voice version or XC2, so i went w/ XC2.

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
lol@ekylo. Let me know how you like kango plus voice.

For me it was a choice of the voice version or XC2, so i went w/ XC2. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Heh, no problem. I'll probably talk a little about it either here or on GameFAQs when I do get it. Well, eventually. Still finishing up XC2 and I'll probably play Kango 2 before Kango Voice-plus.

speaking of XC2, is it really that hard to get all the endings? (compare this game to TCI)

I just got xc2 a few days ago, and I haven’t had time to play through even one ending yet.

Am i the only one who found tci hard?
ya had to pick a specific order of paths to get the right one… wait… i guess ya do that in any game… but ya know, maybe i should try playing tci again and see if i have the same troubles this time around (note tci was only my second game (well after seasons of Sakura)… and snow drop (guess that makes it my 3rd)(if i recall i had problems with the 3 girls(the 3 friends), due to the specific events needed to end with each one…)

I did order it by Tuesday midnight. I still not get it yet.

quote:
speaking of XC2, is it really that hard to get all the endings? (compare this game to TCI)

Yes and no. The gameplay logic to figure out how to get the best endings isn't too difficult, (I got all 7 in short order) but getting all the endings takes a little work, especially if you're like me and find it really hard to purposely try to screw up just so you can get the bad endings. (still short 5 endings myself right now) And the little "mini-games" also have an element of luck, which adds some difficulty in your playthroughs. Of course you can always save and redo if you lose, so it's not that bad but you could possibly find yourself saving and loading back and forth for quite some time until you win.

I didn’t find either hard or easy. The problem is a bit of luck. First time through you’re not going to work out where you going to meet who and where and at at what given time. (Maybe next step in this genre should have selection of: "Seek ") Like the manual says, you should make at least a mental note where you meet people at any given time. Also try to remember how you meet that character.

I just find trying to enjoy the game first few time around makes the game easier. You know the story, you know the feeling about the characters. Then it is a simple case of deduction. Try to think what that character would do. Of course this only works if the game designs have done a good job.

If all else fails. Just think like a programmer. You are, after all, going against a programmer. hehe

read the manual?

blink

Like I would waste time reading BEFORE installing/playing the game.

Got all the good endings already, Ekylo? that sounds like you alright. W/ luck I would probably end up getting 1/2 the good stuff if I play a week or so. sigh

My problem is that I tend to pick the “evil” choices even if I know it’s wrong/immoral to do so. am i such a bad person? sobs j/k LOL

quote:
Got all the good endings already, Ekylo? that sounds like you alright. W/ luck I would probably end up getting 1/2 the good stuff if I play a week or so. *sigh*

Hmm, not sure if that "sounding like me" is a good thing or not... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, got all the endings over the weekend. (And I can finally read the XC2 thread in the help section.) Fortunately, of the last couple, I already knew what one was from previous discussions, the others I more or less guessed were Asuka related somehow. But it's still very strange to figure out where the key points for her are, then sitting down and going over all the possible combinations of screwing those choices up and then seeing if they lead you down any new endings.

Yeah I got my copies of Kango with voice and Kango 2 today.

I got package today!!!

I am happy!!! Oh… I can’t do it… I will go to college class tomorrow morning.

XD