Kango Shicyauzo 3

As someone else already posted on the G-Collections’ BBS:

quote:
291FPeter Gilis Jr. (2004"N05ŒŽ18"ú (‰Î) 11Žž16•ª)

Hey, guys. Trabulance will be releasing KANGO SHICYAUZO 3 on July!
If you want, give a look at the direct link bellow.

http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/kango03/index.htm

I don’t know japanese, but as far i can tell using an web translator, this time the protagonis is a young student who suffers an accident in a fight with two drunks and goes to the Saint Michael Hospital with the leg broken. There, he find many cute girls… two nurses (one of them is his roommate), one nurse in training, one female doctor and a nun (the older sister of Eleana Bianchi, from KANGO SHICYAUZO 2). Surrounded by such cute girls taking good care of him, he has the chance to score with any of them.

I hope someday G-Col will translate this one too!!

Very interesting news, let’s see if G-Collections updates their site with this as a possible future release. Sounds at least as interesting as the others were, and they were good games.

I have always liked the character design in these games just a nice way they do the faces, the hair and very expressive eyes. Something about this series more then other Trabulance games too that strikes me about the character design, hard to explain beyond what has been said, but anyway, if the ‘cover picture’ is any indication they have kept the same quality to their characters in this series.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-17-2004).]

I really fell for “Kango Shicyauzo”, but after I played through its sequel, I was a bit disappointed. So, the prospect of a third part doesn’t excite me too much… :3

Let me put it this way: I’d certainly prefer a third story featuring Silk…

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Let me put it this way: I'd certainly prefer a third story featuring Silk... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I'd kind of want see the first story of Silk first. Or second. Depending on how you look at it.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
I'd kind of want see the first story of Silk first.

I agree, an english localization of "Majokko Silk" would be nice.
But I have already given up on this dream and thus bought "Asa made isshou". However, because I am still busy with other japanese games it currently collects dust, directly to the left of my "Minna de tsukushite agechau"... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/eek.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 05-18-2004).]

Aha!!! Jubilee Jubilo!!!

But seriously, i’d like to see translated Sensei 3 first.

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
I'd kind of want see the first story of Silk first. Or second. Depending on how you look at it.

Well I already mentioned that I would like to see the first Silk game, and is there a third one?

Oh yes the second one of the Kango series was a little of a disappointment and can be repetitive but no more so then the much awaited XC3.

Yeah the first silk game would be nice, but it’s cool to know what the next game out will be. I wonder what happened to slave pagent.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Yeah the first silk game would be nice, but it's cool to know what the next game out will be. I wonder what happened to slave pagent.

Nobody is saying that Kango Shichauzo 3 will be the next game out by G-collections. It's just being developed in Japan right now. Slave Pagent is supposed to be the next game out. I haven't seen any pictures of it yet, though.

By now though they have normally updated their website, or so it seems from the past. So maybe Slave Pagent was axed for some reason.

Doh silly me reading this post yesterday I thought g-coll was releasing kango 3. So kango 3 is going to be released in japan in june, my mistake.

Yeah but wouldn’t you still want it listed under Future Releases since

A - It already was there so not putting it up raises more questions then putting it up and just not releasing it for two months.

and

B - It lets people know what is next even if it is a long time coming, unless of course they have something else that will now take it’s place as the next release.

So I just think it might not be the next release at this time.

Oh sweet, kango shicyauzo 3. But ya i would like Silk 3 as well, oh even a game with that Norika character on the G-collections money. But damn prolly won’t be getting these for a while, cause as it says in the Piracy thread. But maybe Kango 3 since they did come out with the first and second, i just hope the plot isn’t like the other, i don’t like that all that much.

I did not mind the plot of the first two, but perhaps making the character is someway just stumble upon the school, not a person with an automatic in to the school would make the plot a little different.

Hmm,it seems the drawings are different from the 1st and 2nd.If I saw it without the title I wouldn’t have known it was Kangyo Shichauzo.

I don’t know, do you think that G-collections is going to release this soon? possibly next year or by Christmas? Personally I don’t think so because of all the pirating and such that is going around. But wow I didn’t know that the people who buy these games were only like the same few thousand people out of all of North America, Damn thats amazing I thought there’d be more of us. Ouch that really, really hurts the companies and but it also brings a tear to my eye that even with the unstable market they are willing to spend time and translate games for the few diehard fans to enjoy. They need some advertising. I don’t know, I’ve told a friend and let him play some games I have and he really seemed to like it but then again there are some of my friends who didn’t really like it.

[This message has been edited by tiger_of_the_wind2040 (edited 05-25-2004).]

I don’t think not releasing it by next Christmas will have anything to do with the pirating in this case. It is only being released in Japan in July I believe, so that would be one the fastest turnarounds on record to have it out in Japan in July and 5 months later out here, I think it will come over but after some time has passed.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-25-2004).]

I doubt it would be released that quickly. if they did I think they would run the risk of reverse importation where the japanese would try and buy the english version for a lot cheaper. Remember in japan games often go for $80+

ya why can’t companies like G-Collections ship to Asia anyways. Is it like some kind of international law?

Too bad, But I guess good things come to those who wait.

I am not sure about Asia as a continent, however I do know about some of the countries which have laws against the importing of these games because no one would buy them from the companies in some of those countries.

I mean think about it, if you could get something from the U.S. for say 55 dollars with shipping instead of 80 dollars within your own country would you buy it from within your own country or save about 25 bucks and buy it from the U.S.?

That is at least what Japan is trying to stop, I cannot speak for all other nations within Asia.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-26-2004).]