KIRAKIRA released!!!

The ero content may not really matter, but I must confess that I found Sarina’s second scene rather nosebleed-worthy :shock:

I want to get it when I get my Ipod Touch for my birthday. I am playing Gift on my mom’s

Currently, I don’t see it on the US store, and the price for the Japanese version of KIRAKIRA seems to have gone up in price. Contract issues?
EDIT: It’s back, now. Probably just some reshuffling to change the prices for the Japanese version and they forgot to put the English versions back.

I don’t have iTunes installed. How much is Kirakira on the iPhone?

Speaking of girl bands in school, anyone watched K-on? ( http://www.animecrazy.net/k-on-episode-12/ )

It is an adorable little series with some great humor and lovable characters. A nice experience after playing this game.

Funny you should mention it. I’ve stalled on ep5 or 6 (can’t remember which, but I’m definitely before the point where Azusa is introduced) as of last summer and I seriously need to finish that.

I haven’t seen it, but I am very much aware of it and am thinking of getting the manga when I have enough money to spare. In fact, I’m considering having the bass player Mio embroidered on the custom strap I’m going to be making for when I play my own bass. Thankfully, I know someone with a machine who can do that for me without it costing a huge amount.

the fan disk should be ready soon can’t wait to play it

probably should pull myself together and finish the other two routes I’ve yet to complete then.

curtain call comes out the end of this month http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2010/04 … higurashi/

here is the opening movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Jbdp_h … eature=sub

curtain call is out now people go buy it

Curtain Call was enjoyable, but not at the same level as Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia, imo. While EF presented two new very enjoyable storylines, CC just added one storyline that was just okay, and an epilogue-ish story to tie everything together.

Also, you can play EF even without knowing what happened in the main game, and CC is pretty much tied to main story.

Either way, it was worth the money. I’d nitpick about all "–"s replaced by "?"s for some reason, as well as translator’s habit of adding unnecessary question marks to declarative sentences, but I’m sure Kouryuu gets enough feedback on that already. :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought Curtain Call immediately but I wish I had more time… thanks to certain no name loosers I’m busy with certain other visual novel at the moment… :slight_smile:

speaking of which, is it even possible to buy ef? i want to try it, but someone said it’s not available anywhere anymore or something. :?

Palet has ef -the latter tale-. ef -the first tale- is a four year old game that didn’t do particularly well so it’s not surprising it would be harder to find. As per usual for these things, amazon + intermediary will get you almost anything if you are willing to pay the dollars.

Erogeshop/Himeyashop no longer carry minori titles; I’m sure you can hazard a guess why. thanks a lot, nnl!

Rest easy, I just made a licensing request on Mangagamer’s forums and I expect it to go well. And why not? There will be no expenses because they can just use the existing translation and thus both Mangagamer and Minori can make easy money. :slight_smile:

I HATE THE PROTAGONIST

rapid breathing

Sigh. Sorry. I’ve been slowly working my way through the all-ages release of this game and while I suspect some of it is translation flakiness and some of it is the main character being unvoiced (therefore making it harder to get a feel for his character) he is constantly pissing me off with his weird views on male/female behavior, and the game’s tendency to think that “No, no!” is sexy foreplay.

Not that the girls behave much better, since they are incredibly amused by the notion of completely unwanted attention being foisted on Shikako…

(I don’t think I’m even far enough along to be on a specific route yet - I’m in Osaka somewhere.)