Large update about future releases from MangaGamer

1. Tsukihime - December 2000
  2. Fate Stay/Night
  3. Fate Stay/Night
  4. Fate Stay/Night

Pretty much confirmed it.

So, Mangagamer got Type-Moon, and possibily also Age (or at least, it would seem they’re talking). Not bad, really not bad. I didn’t really like Tsukihime, but I’d definitely buy an official release of Fate/stay Night and of course there’s also Fate/hollow Ataraxia. I just hope they don’t mess up the translation.

JAST will have to come up with something big to keep the pace :o

Phantom

Demonbane + others

Yes

Several

One or two at least

You’re thinking the same thing too? Gosh, I never expected Nitro+ to betray JAST!

yeah yeah, just kidding

Let’s see who else we can apply this to…

Kao no Nai Tsuki

Touka Gettan had plenty of this

Yes

Kao no Nai Tsuki

Don’t we always?

ROOT! Soon all that precious CARNELIAN art will be ours… er, MangaGamers’.
Guys, there’s probably a dozen companies that fit the description wwwwww

Uhm, I seriously doubt that. Especially given that Hint 7: The main character in one of their games has the ability to ‘see death’.

Because it’s fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

???

??
??
???
???
… and many more!

???
MinDeaD BlooD
??? <— It’s a trap!!!

From their dark branch? When is it they don’t do that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Again… from their dark branch? It’s the norm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cyc! CyC!! CYC!!!

SYKE :wink:

Surprise! The guest company is Frontwing…

And all I know about that company is they made a series called Makai Tenshi Jibril which has an anime adaptation (no idea if either one’s good). Have they made anything else worth looking at?

Edit: Okay looked them up on vndb and the only other game of theirs I recognized was Kimihagu only because it also has an anime adaptation.

Still, I wonder if Narg will want this:

http://vndb.org/v4249

The “eyes that can see death” totally got me, turns out in one of the games from Frontwing the main character can see ghosts :?

Frontwing? Well… guess it’s better than nothing…

Speaking of which, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Z3lmidmrY]someone pointed this out to me[/url]. Replace the “dying in quicksand” with “not getting a galge you want translated into English” and it fits us.

Okay… okay… fits me. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

ah, frontwing, a company i remember solely because I liked the “Little My Star” OP for some reason. :slight_smile:

Frontwing is a better company than TYPE-MOON to get onboard. If the SURVIVE brand is included they’ve got better games and such (and it would seem to be included because several of the hints refer to AZRAEL). The only TYPE-MOON game (potentially) better than Yukiuta is the as-yet-unreleased Girls’ Work.

EDIT: Here’s Azrael’s OP. I haven’t played the game itself but it looks great

What’s the SURVIVE brand? What kind of games do they have to offer? Please share more. The clueless non-japanese bishoujo gamers deserve to know!

VNDB lumps Survive under the same brand as Frontwing. You can check my post here for a breakdown on Erogamescape: http://mangagamer.site11.com/viewtopic. … 5817#p5817

I’d give you a Getchu link but my ISP won’t connect to Getchu and several other sites, such as Kotaku and Siliconera, for the time being…

anyone know when mangagamer’s panel is
and what they announced

Apparently the panel is tonight at 9:30.

this message wAS LEFT on the staff blog

"“My pleasure¬Ö”

A man once told me this hand held the potential to bring whatever I wanted to life.
He had nothing more to say and told me to do as I wished.
I didn’t know what the right thing to do was at the time.
But I understood why he said it. "
my guess is it is a hint to a future licensed title

Mangagamer starts selling hard-copies through Himeya

http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/14963

are they just doing Higurashi or will other stuff follow

They haven’t commented yet.

Interesting. $10 shipping is a bit steep though…

Still, $5 more for a boxed copy isn’t a bad deal. I wonder if it carries the same DRM as the digital version (e.g., a limit of 5 installs).

i would buy stuff like shuffle or soul link