Let's Meow Meow

I just got the game and I finis with the Mikan who is cat-girl and overall this game was good. More likely this game was Love Romance. Anyway, I really like this game… If I put the score from my view, 80-ten.

Cool. I’m just waiting for the release date of Little My Maid to buy the two 'LMM’s games together!

And what you think about the VM-System? Do you already have any bonus or ‘special service’?

Wish I had more money to get this. Just somehting about cat girls. But since I preordered Everquest 2 I need to wait till that hits and I get more money to put into my account. I don’t like my balance dropping below a certain point to be honest.

Where’s the reviews people. Come one don’t make me the only person to put up lame reviews of things

I got it yesterday, and am really enjoying it. I’m pretty sure I’m almost though the it for 1st the time. Standard choice play, very like Kango to my thinking.

While I have a confessed weakness for cat girls I really like the characters and have found it so far very nice experience, and would recommend it. And the 39.99 price made it all too easy to succumb . =)

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:

Cool. I'm just waiting for the release date of [b]Little My Maid
to buy the two 'LMM's games together! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

And what you think about the VM-System? Do you already have any bonus or 'special service'? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img][/b]

LMM waiting for long time...sice 2 years ago...They have been working hard for sure to release the game out.
About the VM-System I didn't receive any bonus or special it. I just got the you have been registerd to VM members notice. Well, I wonder what kind of bonus or special will mail to me....

quote:
Originally posted by Effect:
I don't like my balance dropping below a certain point to be honest.

That happnes to me while ago. But next day I put the deposit on my account and I'm safe at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by grimg:
I got it yesterday, and am really enjoying it. I'm pretty sure I'm almost though the it for 1st the time. Standard choice play, very like Kango to my thinking.

Grr. Forget V-Mate, if anything is putting me off G-Collections it's the simplicity of the gameplay combined with generic plot seen in so many of their titles.

Ah well, got Gibo in the post this morning and there's Little My Maid coming...sometime [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Although I have nothing against ADV type bishoujo games (most bishoujo games are ADV types) but I get sick of the simple “pick the same girl every time and you win” game play. It’s too simple. I like to at least think about the choices. I agree that v-mate is quite a minor issue compared with game quality. Although I’m not sure about the game play, their next game, Hitomi, has above average artwork. I’ll probably get it when it is released.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
Although I have nothing against ADV type bishoujo games (most bishoujo games are ADV types) but I get sick of the simple "pick the same girl every time and you win" game play. It's too simple. I like to at least think about the choices. I agree that v-mate is quite a minor issue compared with game quality. Although I'm not sure about the game play, their next game, Hitomi, has above average artwork. I'll probably get it when it is released.

HAHAHAHA I agree with you. More thinking part is like ADV game for example kakyusei 2, V.G.NEO, and Tomodaichi ijou koibito miman, etc.... I'm just correcting the popular B-games in Japan.lol

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
LMM waiting for long time...sice 2 years ago...They have been working hard for sure to release the game out.

*computer voice* Warning! Vague acronym detected! Halt or you will be castrated!

quote:
Although I have nothing against ADV type bishoujo games (most bishoujo games are ADV types) but I get sick of the simple "pick the same girl every time and you win" game play. It's too simple. I like to at least think about the choices.

Is Lets Meow Meow one of these "pick the girl you like" games?

quote:
Although I have nothing against ADV type bishoujo games (most bishoujo games are ADV types) but I get sick of the simple "pick the same girl every time and you win" game play. It's too simple. I like to at least think about the choices. I agree that v-mate is quite a minor issue compared with game quality. Although I'm not sure about the game play, their next game, Hitomi, has above average artwork. I'll probably get it when it is released.

If you're tired of "easy" games from GC, may I suggest Hirameki's Hourglass of Summer dvd-pg? Of course, if you start playing it, expect to do nothing else for a while. lol [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Other then ones like Hourglass of Summer and perhaps Phantom of Inferno are there many of those time of games, those with "deeper thought" needed for the choices, that have been translated thus far, or that would be within those we know about in the translation process?

Snow Drop? Tokimeki Check-in, perhaps?

Not snow drop. I love the artwork in snow drop and I think it’s a great game, but the choices are terrible. It’s just like, you save and keep picking different choices randomly. How do you know if you’re supposed to go to the Expert slope, or the beginner slope? It’s all just guess work. I spent a while trying to get to the second half of the game but I gave up and started back into Duel Savior. Oh well.

Yeah, when b-games are said to require “deep thought,” it seems more like random thought. I just got Hourglass of Summer (haven’t played it yet), so I’m hoping the choices will be somewhat predictable, and not just seemingly random (or requiring knowledge that’s not available at the time the choice is made).

Crescendo got the balance pretty much spot on. It wasn’t difficult but thought had to be applied and you never got the feeling of “going through the motions”. The stellar storytelling helped too.

On the other side of the coin you have CSMT2, where you simply pick a character > tell her something nice > rinse and repeat. Then repeat ad nauseum for each remaining character while your motivation slowly diminishes. A lack of challenge cheapens the act of “winning” the girl, in my opinion.

I recommend Casual Romance Club, by the way. A few of the girls are pretty tough and one or two are downright unfathomable, but, well, women are like that sometimes

quote:
Originally posted by Darc:
Crescendo got the balance pretty much spot on. It wasn't difficult but thought had to be applied and you never got the feeling of "going through the motions". The stellar storytelling helped too.

On the other side of the coin you have CSMT2, where you simply pick a character > tell her something nice > rinse and repeat. Then repeat ad nauseum for each remaining character while your motivation slowly diminishes. A lack of challenge cheapens the act of "winning" the girl, in my opinion.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

I had somewhat and very unjustly forgotten about Crescendo and Check in but those were more thought needed for the decisions.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-31-2004).]