Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

I agree that #1 looks like Raidy as a teen. As for the difference between #2 and #3, to me it simply looks like she had the shape of her “bra armor” changed. In #2, it looks like it somewhat squishes her breasts together, while #3 has more of a lift and separate thing going on.

Since this topic was already about Raidy, I figured I’d just post this here. I just saw this on the Japanese Raidy 2 site, so it might be dated info. But apparently in Japan there was a special box-set for Raidy 1+2 that came with tons of bonus material. What are the chances that an English version of this package deal will be available in North America? Translated link here: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.zyx-game.co.jp/newsoft/raidy2r/colpack.html&ei=d2HbSoH_B4bT8QbX9_m2BQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&ved=0CA8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.zyx-game.co.jp/newsoft/raidy2r/colpack.html%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dgpv%26sa%3DG

It’s already been said that they wont do re-releases/Remakes
I’d consider this a re-release

So the answer I believe is a no currently…

Raidy 1 and Raidy 2 are themselves remakes of games released in the 90’s. What you probably mean is that JAST won’t localize remakes of games they’ve already localized–a stance I support.

That’s the thing, though. As far as I’m able to tell, the link I posted isn’t a remake or remastered version of the two games, just a collection box with both games in it with a bunch of bonus material like an art book and drama cd. Since Raidy 2 hasn’t officially been released in America yet, I was thinking maybe there could be an option to buy the bonus material with your preorder. Heck, I’d be happy just to have the empty collection box so I can display both my games in it.

According to my Sources (Shingo Specifically) Any of the Extras that were released with the Raidy II Special Edition Box Set, If they can be digitized and Zyx still has the swag, An Attempt will be made to include it in the English release.

here’s the link to the Page:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4955&p=73892&hilit=Raidy#p73892

-Scroll down a bit for the Question and Shingo’s Response.

is there a date for the release? i wont pre-order a thing that take more then 2 month

It’s listed on some ordering sites as having a Q4 2009 release date. So anytime from now until the end of the year, I guess; assuming it isn’t pushed back until next year.

so for the end of the year hmm is there any official date ? like fall of the year end of the year or osme like it

what q4 mean?

Don’t trust those dates. Many times, sites have their database set up that they can’t enter “to be announced” as a valid release date … So they simply make something up. This isn’t unique to b-games at all … but Peach Princess in particular is very cagey with release dates. I don’t recall them saying Q4 at all.

In fact, given we’re close to the Christmas rush period, and the fact that the pressing houses are all busy at this time of year, I think it would be difficult for the game to get pressed and released by the end of the year. At this point, I would not expect anything before 1Q '10.

is there some review alteredy of this game?

Quarter 4, or rather the fourth quarter of a year (October, November, December). Sometimes companies or sales sites list things as projected to be released in one of the quarters of a year.

None that I have been able to find in english. It’s almost certain you’ll find some in eastern languages, however.

I wrote a mini-review earlier in the thread.

oh did not see thanks

quote the character look too mature on raidy 3

well raidy 2 sems nice but hope that in raidy 3 the artist wont make her ‘‘too mature’’

Only problem is We don’t know if Zyx is still working on Raidy 3. Website hasn’t updated since January.

They never announced a cancellation either.

Probably in Dev Hell right now… but a lot of eroge go through Dev Hell for years, and still make it out fine in the end.

Raidy 3 will be the first non-remake in the series, so maybe the long silence just signifies that they’re at work making something new for a change.

what you mean whit non remake?