Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

The Raidy series actually came out for Japanese computers back in the 90’s. The series used to be called ‘Thunder Warrior Raidy’ 1-2. If ZyX actually gets back to working on Raidy 3 it will be a brand new game for the series that isn’t an update.

sound good

For those who missed the news: Lightning Warrior Raidy II now in beta

YEAH! I can’t wait! Too bad Raidy 3 was effectively cancelled, though, but I’m really looking forward to this one and preordered it last fall.

Yep, preordered this long ago… looks lovely :slight_smile:
3x as long as the original…

same, not a sex romp person. Great to see it is coming soon

I can’t wait for the title to come.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! FINALllY!!! RAIDY 2!!! I am a super Raidy fan girl obviosly. I was holding off preordering because I wasn’t sure if it would actually come but it’s HERE!!!

The moment I see the words “Golden Master” I’m preordering.

You probably mean a different game, Raidy is not a sex romp.

I…it’s not?

Of course not, it’s a RPG! :lol:

Errr… it’s far from being a Nukige… You don’t have H Scene every 2 minutes ^^

Nukige doesn’t mean you have H scenes with that kind of frequency, generally. It just means that the game places a greater emphasis on ero than other aspects

Though oddly enough you got attacked by a “monster” every 2 minute, which you couldn’t get to strip down quickly enough of the little clothes it actually wore.

it was an exageration to say that the main focus of the Raidy is the dungeon crawling and the grinding with H-CG fro reward.

Raidy 2 is a sex romp RPG. The story is weak, the gameplay tolerable but nothing special–but the ero is pretty good. Dialogue is minimal, but there’s significantly more than there was in Raidy 1. If you’re looking for a good RPG, Raidy 2 will disappoint. If you’re looking for ecchi in a fantasy setting with gameplay and just enough story to set up the H-scenes, Raidy 2 isn’t a bad choice. Get this game if you like the HCG and you like gameplay (or you’re a fan of Raidy 1).

Personally, I’m looking forward to Mangagamer’s Koihime Musou more than this game. But for $35, Raidy 2 isn’t a bad deal, and it’s a lot better than Raidy 1.

To be honest, I liked Raidy 1. It wasn’t anything special overall, but I found myself enjoying the simple gameplay as it was similar to some of the old RPGs I used to play on the GameBoy Color. The dungeon crawling reminded me of this one DnD-ish game which I can’t remember the name of and the fighting system reminded me of the Dragon Warrior/Quest games.
Basically, I see this as a potential time killer until Koihime Musou comes out.

My main problem with Raidy was the mapping system and the heavy grind requirement - if they fixed both of those I will be happy to pick up the next game.

Played the Japanese Demo to Raidy 2 and there’s an Automapping feature that’s really nice in it.