Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

And I might add thanks to the introduction of a weapon shop basically the grind is more for gold (which gets easier to get…) for weapons and armor. I’m not too sure if the remake kept the ability to ditch the shield and use two weapons (giving you 2 attacks =D) instead. Of course that means you get more damage for the def loss xD

I think it does.

Ughhhh! The waiting is always the hard part! I can’t wait to play the hell out of this game. Ditto for Demonbane. I really, really, REALLY hope that everything goes smoothly with the translation and bug testing so that everything turns out ok.

Still gotta get around to finishing Raidy 1. So the wait isn’t so bad for me.

Bit less patient here, and wondering if there’s any updates on the status, considering it was supposed to be out of beta last month.

I did preorder it over a year ago… liked the artwork of the first one, as well as the concept, and definitely looking forward to #2. :smiley:

Actually they never did say it was going to be out of beta last month for certain. It said “barring any additional unforeseen issues, the game will be complete within the next month”.

They also could be waiting for downhill Night 2 to be done and have them both go out seeing that downhill night 2 is also in beta.

http://www.jastusa.com/lightning-warrior-raidy-2-now-in-beta

“Lightning Warrior Raidy 2 now in beta” was announced on March 11, 2010. “Downhill Night 2 in beta, official site online” was announced on April 9, 2010, about a month later. Today it’s May 9, 2010, so it’s been a month since the last news. Hopefully we’ll learn something new next week…

I notice that as of April 21, it’s in ‘post production’ so I guess that means out of the beta and into the frying pan…

it is done
http://www.jastusa.com/raidy-ii-complete

YES! YES! YES! End of June can’t come fast enough! I hope we get some digital extras with it like the ones in Tokimeki Check-In.

Sounds like an interesting bet :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope demonbane and downhill night 2 are ready by then as well

Can’t say I’m to fussed about Downhill Night 2, but Raidy 2 and Demonbane would definitely make my day. :wink:

Niiiiice. :smiley:

it can take over a month just to make all the disk
the master disk is done now it needs to be copied

Wait a sec, I thought Raidy 2 just left beta. I don’t remember reading that it had gone golden master yet.

It hasn’t, but our glorious messenger said they’d be getting the game out to us near the end of june.

On a rather different note:

The name Raidy.

Is it related to the mythological Japanese thunder god, Raijin / Raiden?

In Japanese it is pronounced something like Lai-di. Or Lady. Coincidence?
Or is it more of an english origin based on a dungeon RAIDer theme?

Or all of the above, of course.

Well, ‘Rai’ is Japanese for thunder. And the Raidy series was originally called “Thunder Warrior Raidy”. So maybe Raidy is the feminine form of the male name Raiden.

Actually it has. It just hasn’t been announced on the jastusa website yet, just on J-List’s homepage so it should show up soon.

A new article was posted on the JASTUSA site for Raidy 2.

http://www.jastusa.com/raidy-ii-an-introduction