Lightning Warrior Raidy: The Thread (no spoilers please)

Actually— there is a large number of people that get upset about such things. Maybe you’ve just gotten used to it so you tune them out. But GTA is almost always blamed when someone shots a cop (because, you know, a player might shoot a cop in that game). There’s many groups that have wanted The Sims banned— because kids can make their sims have sex, and it encourages cruelty to people and animals with its cult of death (what with all the torturing and killing of sims).

So its not just the sex games.

Just you wait and see… some people will go and say that the upcoming game Spore encourages planetary scale Vivicide. (Watch here and fast forward to about 3:39)

wahoo raidy is now on sale, I have been looking forward to this scince I herd it was licensed. and the sequel too awsome. I hope I can find it at the con. I just really hope I dont get stuck like I did and still am in piece of wonder. anyway congrats on the relese.

It’s so fun though. :twisted:

You KNOW that’s something I’ll be doing over, and over, and over, and over…

Hmmm… I wonder if Spore will allow the creation of a species devoted to twincest?

Must. Test. Theories. 8)

i personally didn’t like the style of the game and the story and characters are bland

I have a question about the translation. Some of the enemies, such as the chimera on the 2nd floor, have an attack called “recover” that appears to be a fire damage attack. I’m just curious as to how a fiery attack got called “recover”.

It was supposed to be “breath” but whoever translated this made a mistake. LOL. To note though, Dullahan was also mistranslated into Medusa. How the hell is a living suit of armor with a disembodied head Medusa!?!

This and the “Medusa” bit are both puzzling to me as well. We’ll be doing a more thorough cross-checking job of monster names, item names, attacks, and etc. to make sure this sort of thing doesn’t happen in Raidy 2.

Actually while on that topic… so is there actually any chance of a “quick fix” patch for those minor spelling problems? xD Not thats it’s lethal or anything… just the though =P

Click on a choice. Repeat until you’ve gone through all the options and read all the backstory. Eventually this will result in a change of options and you going in.

raidy 2 was 10% done as of july 3 and seems like it will be a world based RPG and not just one tower
with lots of cities

I finally bought this game at otakon and I have to say it’s pretty awesome. I can’t wait for the sequel which is much better.

deeper yes better we will have to see

I’ve played the original Raidy 2 on PC98 ages back (and i’ve fiddled w/ the jap re release to a lesser extent xD) and yes it is DEFINITELY much muuuuuuch better than the first its still a rather limited RPG if your used to the more recent gigantic world map scenarios these days buuuut if your comparing it to the first the gameplay is much more expanded. First off you finally do get to go to a town w/ Inn and weapon shop and all that jazz. The game’s dungeons are actually divided into 3 major areas/stages/dungeons which obviously have several floors containing several bosses.

Also it does introduce a money/item system so you CAN buy weapons and pots… on top of that the inv system has been updated so you also get other accessories that boost stats and are used to pass certain bosses in the game =3 Not to mention that obviously the H-scenes aren’t just confined to the dungeons w/ the town having its occasional moments or 2 as well depending how far into the game you are =D

Anyway i’m going nuts waiting fer no.2’s release @_@ (And praying that upcoming no.3 also gets licensed XD)