Lightning Warrior Raidy (TIPS AND SPOILERS HERE)

Since the game is now released but not everyone reading the forums may have it yet, or some may want to discuss the game without spoilers, this thread was created to share hints, tips, tactics, and general post-game spoiler conversation about the game.

A few useful links:

Raidy Official Site

G-Collections Page

JAST USA Page

Peach Princess Page

Lightning Warrior Raidy: The Thread (no spoilers please)

Remember that you can always email me (pr@jastusa.com) to request a copy of the official walkthrough and level maps - just include the four digit code printed on your CD, or your V-Mate code for the download version.

Let’s Raidy!

You’ll find what you’re looking for in a seemingly empty cell on level three.

Is there any secret equipment? At the last boss I had 4 swords/armors but there are 5 slots for each.

There is no secret equipment. It seems the developers might have wanted to allow the player to unequip weapons and armor entirely by selecting the leftover blank spot, but they ultimately opted just to leave it blank.

Just finished the game last night. I had fun and can’t wait for the sequel. :smiley:
I did miss some things though. On CG page 2 - I’m missing the top right. And in the Scenes section, third row - I’m missing the 2nd to the last. I don’t know if these two tie in with eachother, it would make sense…but, that’s all I missed.
I had wondered about the weapon/armor thing myself, but someone beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just choose the other option after the final bossfight, then choose every floor once and you get the pic/scene.

I don’t know if this is useful or not, but I just thought I’d list the few errors I found in the game~ [only 3!]
-lvl 2 - After defeating the Sorcereress, and when talking to the girl you saved :
“I’d like to go to the next floor. Do you know where I can find the stariway?”
[stariway should be stairway]

-lvl 6 - At the orgy in the cell, the second time you click talk :
Between : “Excuse me…”
And : “Whud, whud, whud …”
[There’s a blank dialog, where it should say something like More more more!! or something… but instead it doesn’t even show up in history/scrolling back]

-If you look under [Events] Items After you get the “6th floor map”.
The “6th Floor Map” text graphic is slightly misaligned.
[When highlighting “6th Floor Map” item, the graphic is misaligned]

I just beat it, had a pretty good time with Raidy. It’s a bit small, but the art quality is great. And the dungeon romp itself is solid. (Reminds me of the old Dungeons and Dragons days… [except with sexy situations! lol])
I hate how fast Raidy loses her will if you lose though lol “I can’t beat you… I will do what you say” lol arghhh
I also complained about the music initally, but like I thought it would, it grew on me. Fun little game. Easy to jump into at any time.

Hn, I thought I tried both options, but I’ll go and try again. :confused: Thanks.

Edit: oooh, okay I got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

In creating the strategy guide we decided to take a “middle of the road” approach that would still leave some of the excitement of discovery to the player, while providing a full list of hints, tips, item locations, etc. to help ease progression through the game.

If the information in the strategy guide is insufficient, our support staff (me) is always happy to provide further, more detailed information on how to navigate individual game levels, including maps with the location of every item, teleport location, fake wall, trap, chest, and etc. Sorry for not making that clear when I sent the initial walkthrough out.

Again - we’re happy to support your purchase of the game to the fullest extent possible, including spoilers for every single conceivable element of gameplay - just contact me at (pr@jastusa.com) with your game code and we can provide you with any information you need.

Try going through the door on the far east side of the map, navigating down the corridor (there’s a trap that will spin you around). At the end you’ll be warped to the far west side of the map, into a corridor that mirrors the one you just went through. Navigate almost to the end of that one (if you hit the end you’ll be teleported back to the east side and have to start again), turn right just before you reach the end, and you’ll find a secret door.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, due to your help i found the map and the angel statue.

But i cant open the locked door, i put the angel statue on every pedestal but nothing happens.

Hi Im stuck on level 5, got the statue, what do I do? The door is locked, and Im getting hammered by the wandering monsters even though Im level 19, Im running out of potions…arrgh.

Flip go and roam around on the previous floor til your about lvl 21-22, you’ll find the next floor much easier.

Well i’m actually alread on the last floor and last door… i just don’t get the MECYS clue fer buttons to open xD
Oh well at the very least I can always do the standard random pick until the door opens =P

But anyhoo… just one thing… why did the translators decide to change the headless knight’s name (from lvl 5) from Dullahan to Medusa? xD While i sorta understand the fact not a lot ppl will know a Dullahan = Headless Knight… i don’t really think Medusa matched it either =P

Of course thats just me being silly xD I personally can’t wait fer 2 to arrive (have had the original jap one a while now and it’s a HUGE improvement over 1! =D And here’s me hoping u guys license 3 when it comes out from japan as well! =3)

The clue relates to this.

face palms @_@
Cheers for that! =D

Time to trash that demon in English! xD

Well you could translate it this way…
MECWYS
E=East
W=West
S=South

M=Magenta aka Red
C=Cobalt aka Blue
Y=Yellow

Tips for those who are still playing…

-Level really matters in this game, if a floor is kicking your butt, go to the prevous floor and gain a few levels.

-Sometimes it’s better to fight magic Draining monsters with little to no mp, and out melee them.

-Use the flee button if needed, certain monsters (like the Sphinx on the 6th Floor) have a high Damage magic attack they like to spam. Discretion is the better part of valor. Choose your fights wisely.

-Search everywhere for maps, potions,Armor,weapons

Except Magenta isn’t red. It’s equal parts red and blue. Sorta makes the whole clue fall apart. (Cyan, incidentally, is equal parts blue and green.)

Just take it to be a badly translated puzzle and move on. I’ll assume the color buttons made more sense in the original Japanese… maybe they were purple, teal, and yellow or something.

They didn’t. Both language versions reflect an imprecise usage of the terms, and the clue is represented and solved in the same way in both languages (though slightly tougher in Japanese, as the English color names can be presumed to be unfamiliar to most Japanese gamers).