Lightning Warrior Raidy (TIPS AND SPOILERS HERE)

I beat the game long time ago and If I remenber you have to level up the main character. It going to spoils but, firast floor you need at least LV4 but go to next level you need at least LV6.

For the 2nd floor you need at leat LV6. then go to the next floor you need LV11 by the way you need LV8 to beat the 2nd floor boss.

On the 3rd floor you need at least LV11 to defeat the enemy and LV13 for the boss .

In the 4th floor you need at least LV16 and beat the boss you need LV17 hints use the thunder slash and potion and you ca beat the boss. Anyway, you need more level for the raidy. I can post more but, some people hate about it so if you need more information PM me.

Well Raidy has my two favorite concepts: bishoujo and RPGs like Diablo. The artwork is wonderful. There are some concepts that I wish I could juggle around in Raidy, though. I would love Raidy to be longer…but I am getting the idea that part 2 will have this…so I am happy to look forward to this game. I would also like a point based system in leveling up… and you have to realize, that’s the D&D game master in me. For instance, every level you get two or three points. Either strengthen the magic power, the attack power, or the hit points. Still, I give this game high ratings. So…!

I’m playing the Raidy II demo and I’m stuck. I end up getting raped at the end. Is it possible to go farther? There’s a vid on my channel explaining in more detail.

No, it’s not possible to go further. Looks like the only the first floor is available in the demo. The scene you get is from losing to the third boss

Well, that’s random. I guess it’s to show off the new animation.
Thanks. :smiley:

Sorry for double posting but I’m making a series of Raidy walkthrough videos. Please watch them if you need help!

In the first Raidy game each boss except the last has a weakness you need to find before you can defeat her. If you are losing directly, without a fight, then you have not yet found Fon Fon’s weakness

Other thing you have to remember is in LWR1 each of the bosses have either a special technique or item needed to defeat them. You need to talk to the prisoners and search the empty jail cells for the information / items.