Little My Maid: "And so it begins."

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
C'mere and I will!

Hey, hey. Not in public, guys...come on, get a room...

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
^^;;. What am I, the Kita-Kita old man?

Well, there is a slight resemblance...

Okay, I'm kidding. I finally found my LMM artbook, now if only I can find my translation notes...

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
if I collect enough mileage points for a free plane ticket to asia (currently ~56000/75000) I will definitely think about it

Yeah, well, I know how to get to Comiket buddy!!!!! And you'll be in trouble! I'll appear out of nowhere with my cat-ear wearing legions of cosplay girls, and inflatable Buddhist nuns! You'll be mobbed by throngs of thongs, drowning in seas of flesh; bobbing among the bosoms until you finally go down, down, down.

[i]Shoubu da![/i]
Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
Yeah, well, I know how to get to Comiket buddy!!!!! And you'll be in trouble! I'll appear out of nowhere with my cat-ear wearing legions of cosplay girls, and inflatable Buddhist nuns! You'll be mobbed by throngs of thongs, drowning in seas of flesh; bobbing among the bosoms until you finally go down, down, down.

Shoubu da!
Made in DNA

But at least he'll die happy!

Well, that’s a, er, colorful image isn’t it? Excuse me for a moment…

Okay, I’m back. Hmm, interesting. Saw this in the Right Stuf newsletter:

quote:
*** Little My Maid Game Delayed til 2004 ***
Well gaming fans, looks like Peach Princess (PP) is having a little trouble with
Little My Maid Game. After completely re-writing the game for its domestic release, production ground to a halt for several months until PP could meet with the Japanese company they work with. Happily, the company is now hard at work to complete the game and is hoping to have it released sometime early 2004. The game has been delayed and this time it’s now been pushed back til at least early 2004.

Of course, I don’t think that’ll stop people from bugging Lamuness-san about the game though…

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 07-11-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Of course, I don't think that'll stop people from bugging Lamuness-san about the game though... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Exactly!
Hey, Lamu-sama, how about LMM up to now? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I thought I made myself clear in my last post that I will be busy for the next 2 weeks…

so nope, no progress at all; I haven’t even started yet…but I did get the solution for the “incorrect mouth movement” thing from the japanese staff

quote:
so nope, no progress at all; I haven't even started yet...but I did get the solution for the "incorrect mouth movement" thing from the japanese staff

Sorry, but I think that is a progress, even if it's just a small one.

Okay I felt a bit bored so I decided to take a stab on LMM…I will have to do it sooner or later anyways.

Man, this will be a painful job…approximately 1880 files to deal with (fortunately each file is relatively small but still very intimidating), first checking the totally “rotten” english and rephrasing all the text (over 50% are totally unreadable english, let’s just say it’s worse than engrish) for all 1880 files. And then going through all the endings and paths to make sure everything looks right, keeping in mind that I will now have to check correct mouth movements in addition to text display.

Also, I finally decided to actually read through the walkthrough flowcharts for a bit. If I counted correctly there is at least 110 pages of flowcharts. It would be nice to be able to text skip, but given the fact that I must check for rotten english and correct mouth movements, I doubt I will be able to take advantage of pressing the CTRL key.

But man, I must say I am very impressed with what the japanese staff did with the 110 pages of scenario flowcharts. It really takes alot of patience and determination to come up with something like that.

Anyways, it will be a very long and tough war for me against LMM, most likely longer than BS and I don’t know how long this will take, but for sure I will keep working on it. In the meantime, to those who are waiting on LMM, I ask for your patience.

Now back to editing…

You deserve a good pat on the back Lamuness. I don’t know what’s the deal with the original purported progress made with Little My Maid, but I don’t care that much either because the party responsible is no longer with us, if only I could lend a hand I would provide it, unfortunately I can only offer words of encouragement.

Fight, Lamuness! For the sake of Bishoujo games!

I think he deserves a couple of six-packs at least.

Hmm, worse than engrish? I don’t even want to know. I’m impressed with the 110 pages of flowcharts myself. I’m lucky if I see a single flowchart showing what servers are involved in a project here at work. And people wonder why nobody knows what the heck is going on…

quote:
Anyways, it will be a very long and tough war for me against LMM, most likely longer than BS and I don't know how long this will take, but for sure I will keep working on it. In the meantime, to those who are waiting on LMM, I ask for your patience.

Now back to editing...

Well...I mean, you're going to get my patience regardless of what I have to say about it, right? It's not like I can make the game come out faster by rambling on on the BBS, right? (And if I can, be sure to let me know and I'll get to work [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

In all seriousness...I've been there, except with far less work to do [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] so I know how painful this is going to be for you. You have my sympathy.

The force is strong in you my young padawan. Use the force Lamuness

Is the Engrish in the game, by any chance worse than

[quote]
[qb]King illegal kill forest pig wild to in it a is!
[/qb]

[quote]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Is the Engrish in the game, by any chance worse than

[quote] [qb]King illegal kill forest pig wild to in it a is!
[/qb] [quote]

:shakes head: People never quote that quote correctly. It's "King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
:shakes head: People never quote that quote correctly. It's "King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"

Like Yoda to speak it is!

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:

Ground you worthy I to on kiss the am not walk!

Did I tell you guys that I just fried my HD?

And I am not kidding this time…

quote:
Did I tell you guys that I just fried my HD?

And I am not kidding this time...

Hmmmm... And, let me guess, you don't have a backup either!

Ouch that sux. Guess you were prophetic in your April’s fool post That’s why I don’t prophecise anything except winning the lotto