Little My Maid: "And so it begins."

nope I didn’t backup my LMM or BS files this time…

ADD:
but I have stopped work on BS and gave all the files to Made in DNA so this has no impact on BS anyways…

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-01-2003).]

so how much does this set back Little My Maid? i know you hadn’t done much work on it yet, but are we talking a couple of hours’ work or a full day or two?

I was on the Right stuf website just browsing and i came across LMM. I was wondering if the date they posted (Feb. 15, 2004) was close to the date Pea Pri had in mind

You might see BS by then, but not LMM. I’m thinking maybe late spring early summer hopefully.

even though I did have a hard drive crash, none of the peapri stuff was on that physical hard drive, and even so, I was able to back up all my data 100% from the dead hard drive before it starts to have serious problems, so basically i am in the middle of reinstalling all my programs and operating system…so chill :stuck_out_tongue:

but I only worked on a few hours on it so it’s not a big deal, and nothing is lost to being with.

feb 2004? not sure. I honestly doubt LMM can get out within this year since we do have BS in our hands mainly, so we will hopefully see LMM sometime next year, although the editing part for LMM is a hundred times worse than BS. Honestly, who doesn’t want to see LMM out soon? I want to get it done ASAP, and I am sure the other peapri staff will want to as well, but the cruel reality of editing…

ADD:
I would expect BS to come out this year though…well hopefully, that is

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-05-2003).]