Little My Maid projections

June 8th, 2004 is my projection.

Hehe i love starting new forums this far in advance.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
June 8th, 2004 is my projection.

Hehe i love starting new forums this far in advance.

I am going to go earlier then you, I will say May 1st, May Day.

Funny thought though, this game was first released in 1999 right? That is the same time as some of the other games people are already saying the graphics are looking old for which is odd to me. I am still looking forward to this, just thought I would mention this anyway.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-19-2003).]

I definitely like to have it by Jan. 1 , 2004 but I guess that’s being too optimistic so my guess is April 25 or near the 3rd week of april !!!

What would be the prize if anyone gets it right??

You want my guess? I’m thinking somewhere along the lines of late July, early August.

------------------
精神 の 神

Is there something I don’t know here ?? All the other guesses are way longer than I expected !!!

quote:
Originally posted by dexter:
Is there something I don't know here ?? All the other guesses are way longer than I expected !!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Actually my guess is what XC2 was this year... i decided it looked about right, so thats the date i picked (after adding a week or so)

People always whine about graphics. They jsut need to stop bitch’n and moaning. Besides the characxters being a little on the young side the game looks fine.

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
People always whine about graphics. They jsut need to stop bitch'n and moaning. Besides the characxters being a little on the young side the game looks fine.

Oh I did not even mean the people being on the young side as part of the graphics, but that does seem to be an issue. Sometimes I think it is comical actually to see the images of what are suppose to be 18 year olds.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Actually my guess is what XC2 was this year... i decided it looked about right, so thats the date i picked (after adding a week or so).

Cool, well let's hope you are close to being right but on the late side this time and it does come out earlier.

Heh, I’ll say a late May announce date but then pushed back to mid-June because of problems with the manuals…

Okay, I’m kidding. Actually I’m not going to take a solid guess, way too many of those since LMM was first announced. But I would think they would want to have it out by Comic-Con (late July) at the latest.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Heh, I'll say a late May announce date but then pushed back to mid-June because of problems with the manuals... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, I'm kidding. Actually I'm not going to take a solid guess, way too many of those since LMM was first announced. But I would think they would want to have it out by Comic-Con (late July) at the latest.

See I would think the opposite, that since LMM was first announced with all that seems to have been going on, they will do everything in their power to make sure it is out earlier next year. Just an opinion, but those working on it have to be getting tired of the problems that caused delays.

Everybody is guessing, so I may give it a try too:
I think it’ll be March 12th 2004, because that’s 5 years after the release of the japanese original.

However, if I take into account that the entire translation has to be done again, that sounds a bit unrealistic. So perhaps they might instead try to release it on September 10th 2004 (that would be 5 years after the release of LMM Pandora’s Box in Japan…)

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 11-20-2003).]

Gibo will be out before Little My Maid

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
See I would think the opposite, that since LMM was first announced with all that seems to have been going on, they will do everything in their power to make sure it is out earlier next year. Just an opinion, but those working on it have to be getting tired of the problems that caused delays.

Okay you kinda lost me a bit. I was saying at the very latest, a July date, which pretty much means sometime during the first half of the year. How is getting it out 'earlier next year' "opposite" of that?

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 11-20-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Okay you kinda lost me a bit. I was saying at the very latest, a July date, which pretty much means sometime during the first half of the year. How is getting it out 'earlier next year' "opposite" of that?

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 11-20-2003).]

opposite being earlier, what I thought you said was it could be early but most likely it would be released later. I was saying the opposite as in it could be late but I am thinking more likely earlier.

I’d say it will come out before the end of the world…hohoho

hides

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I'd say it will come out before the end of the world.....hohoho

*hides*

It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine. [img]http://www.gexus.com/seishin/assault.gif[/img]

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 11-20-2003).]

This thread is:

what makes you say that… this is a bulliten board, and we are posting, if you choose not to view it… dont look inside the forum in which these messages are located.

Ah yes SPAM the only thin along with cockroaches and twinkies that will survive the end of the world.

Actually that is a good point, why go into a thread you do not like to post something that shows you don’t like it when ignoring it is so much easier?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I'd say it will come out before the end of the world.....hohoho

*hides*

Oh sure, and the next day Little My Maid are released, the world will be over...

Hey, it's not a bad idea!! I think in 25th/April/2004 will be released in the theaters the movie "The day the earth stood still", so i'd say he's right... before that LMM will be released.
And i think Gibo will be release before LMM too, something like Mid-Feb/2004.