Little My Maid

Got my copy of LMM today
Have’t played much of it yet but i have allready fallen in love with all of the cute little girls
Thanks to all of you who worked on this and thanks for the keychains of all the girls they are soooooooo KAWAIIIIIIIII

lucky bastard…

i did a little bit of work on the text files, and I haven’t even gotten MY copy yet!

::grumbles and mumbles, then wanders off in a daze of sadness::

sniff, i just received playing cards instead of keychains with my copy of LMM. your free gift sounds better. oh well, i’ll stop whining and get back to the game.

Don’t make me come over there.

quote:
Originally posted by otakuatwork:
sniff, i just received playing cards instead of keychains with my copy of LMM. your free gift sounds better. oh well, i'll stop whining and get back to the game. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

WHAT?! They're only doing either-or? If you get the cards you don't get the keychains or the comic? That sucks! The whole reason I preordered (and paid more, btw) was because I wanted ALL the goodies!

I'm truly disappointed. I could've waited and bought it from animecastle for $10 less. I hope this was just a mistake on the part of whoever is packing the boxes at PP.

ok this sucks… I can’t even get a confirmation email saying my copy was sent yet and people already have theirs… I gotta say no more pre-ordering for me, it’s a useless inconveniance…

If you think that’s bad I ordered mine almost 2.5 years ago from JastUSA and haven’t received anything on it

I haven’t received my copy yet either. But it’s not that big a deal, I can wait. If only I didn’t have to suffer everyone who gets their copy before me and then comes here to tell about it…

No copy or confirmation email for me either. BUT I did finally get an email from Dennis at Jlist saying that I AM on the list for the LMM preorders over there! So at least I’m not forgotten. Probably delayed, but not forgotten! I have to admit though, except for saving on shipping costs, I’m not sure I’ll bother preordering in the future to save myself from all this anxiety…

I’m still waiting for mine too…I hope it gets here soon, because I have to leave for school again Sunday…

i just had mine shipped to my school address, it’ll probably be waiting when i go back
its not like you’re going to be able to play anyway when youre at home with family looking over your shoulder

Sure I can. In fact, it’s much easier to play at home than at school, where I live in a small two-room dorm room with a roommate.

But my real problem is that I won’t be here to receive the package if I leave for school before it comes…

A hitlist???

** runs for cover**
Hides behind Mari, Hina and Mayu

[This message has been edited by Thomas (edited 12-29-2004).]

I dont want to hear you anymore… i still have to wait about a month or more till i can have my copy on hands
I hate u people in the U.S. who acn get their copy of games really fast…

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
I dont want to hear you anymore..... i still have to wait about a month or more till i can have my copy on hands [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
I hate u people in the U.S. who acn get their copy of games really fast....................

I don't live i the U.S!!
I live in Sweden [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Have to thank for the fast delivery to me PP (by Airmail)

Reporting from Belgium, I’m glad to announce that I have received my copy of Little My Maid!

No H-CG on the back of the box. Nice change. Though I don’t mind that much, to be honest.

The manual is black and white. Guess Peach Princess thought to save on it because no one reads it anyway.
I’ve just read it in its entirety. Very interesting.

The extra I got was Little My Maid cards. Nice, but I want the keychains too! How about Peach Princess putting them on sale?

Thank you for the game and the fast delivery, Peach Princess. :slight_smile:

I got an update email for anyone else who got there preorder through Jlist. Apparently there are some technical issues delaying shipments from their San Diego offices. But they say that those orders should be getting out soon…
Hmmmm…

Ah…that’s not good. Prays shipment arrives before Sunday

I haven’t heard anything at all since the 21st when they took my money… Which is why I’m rather annoyed… The date doesn’t make to much difference to me, but it would be nice to have it since I’ve already been charged for it for over a week now…

Edit:
Well I just got a message that my copy will ship within 24 hours… Which is funny coming 8 days after recieving another message stating it would ship “within 2-3
business days” which was when they charged me for it… Sigh… I really would like to keep pre-ordering things from Peach Princess, but in 5-6 years and 3 or 4 pre-orders I’ve only ever had 1 good experience…

How about instead of getting (what are admittedly nifty) gifts with a pre-order, having reliable and effecient pre-orders… I mean lets see, we had what 2 or 3 weeks since the completion of the game itself and were just waiting on duplication and at times manuals… Why not: A) Use the time to process the Database the orders should be in and send out a quick email to each person to let them know that their order is still in the system so we aren’t trying desperately to verify that ourselves? Not to mention giving us time to send in replies in case fo things like need to change adress to be shipped to or changes in payment method since the order was made. I can do this with MS Office or heck the beta of Open Office which doesn’t even cost anything… B) Prepare packaging and shipping labels for all orders, so they are just waiting for product & final packaging to arrive… C) Send one final email when the box has been packaged and is ready to ship which also ‘checks it off’ the list in the DB as having been sent, which is also when the item is charged to the account…

Now for all I know Peach Princess (in association with J-list since all the emails I get except when I placed my order originally come from J-list) does these steps, but if so it doesn’t show at all… I deal with alot of companies online, both large and small… For already instock items, pre-orders, and currently not in stock items… And only Peach Princess ends up driving me nuts regarding my orders… Heck as funny as it sounds I’ve had better results on ebay auctions than with Peach Princess…

Sigh… ok I’ve said enough, but I hope to god that someone from Peach Princess actually reads and understands these concerns… I felt liek making them fairly conherent after gettign that frustrating email stating the darn package hadn’t even been shipped yet after more than a week between vague emails…

[This message has been edited by Shadow99 (edited 12-29-2004).]

Well, I’m officially extremely impressed by the postal services now. They actually managed to deliver Little My Maid to me BEFORE the shipping e-mail from J-List arrived!

I am very impressed by this “faster than the speed of light, and then some” shipping option, and hope to see it used more often in the future

I got the cards too, though I wouldn’t have minded getting the cute key-chains as well

Oh, and I’ll be wearing a combat helmet while playing this, just in case anyone is lying on the roof of the building across the yard with a sniper rifle.

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 12-29-2004).]