Little My Maid

Apologies about delays with getting the games out. Please understand, it’s before/after Christmas, and the post office won’t allow us to take hundreds of packages in, so some went out before others. We worked hard to get them out as quickly and efficiently as we could, though. If there are any problems with the games due to the shipping, please contact us – obviously if anyone has a disc that got damaged or something, we’ll make good on it. As for the freebees people got, they were random. If you would like to request that we send you a certain freebee that you didn’t get this time, we’ll probably be able to accommodate you in the future if you order through the http://www.jlist.com and make a request in the comments field.

I think I’ll take you up on that offer. Thanks.

My copy arrived today…at my house 120 miles away, unfortunately. It’ll be another few days before I actually get my hands on it…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-03-2005).]

I still hold to my comments about the problems with pre-orders and shipping, as most go for every single pre-order I’ve ever done with Peach Princess… Christmas or not really doens’t matter if for instance I could have had the piece of mind of being able to track it… Which having it shipped through USPS was possible… And if I could I’d have paid an extra $1 (which is twice what it costs to get a tracking number for this sized package) just for that…

But anyways my copy finally did arrive today… Anyone know a way of opening the trading card package without ruining it? I don’t really have anything to put them in if I pop this thing to take a look at them…

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
Anyone know a way of opening the trading card package without ruining it? I don't really have anything to put them in if I pop this thing to take a look at them...

It's not the most flexible thing, I agree. I managed to open it without ruining it, it's certainly possible. One of those little plastic... thingies on each side, which prevents the cards from falling out if you open the package and hold it upside-down, broke in the process, but the rest stayed intact.

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 01-03-2005).]

Well I found you can just open the bottom, but since it’s all clear plastic it was hard to see that til I tried slicing the fused plastic pieces on each side… Fortunately I noticed the bottom bowed out and wasn’t fused to anything before I got anywhere that way…

I nearly went nuts though when the menu I got when putting the CD gave me these options: reinstall game, DirectX Setup, Uninstall, & Exit game. At first I thought it was because of the LMM demo which I had installed before (but could swear I correctly uninstalled it), but strangely hitting ‘uninstall’ from the menu and wading through several error messages because their really wasn’t anything there fixed things…

Now I have a probalem though… Finish watching Macross 7 OVA’s (42/49 episodes watched now) from my friends collection or play LMM… This is a really hard choice for a Macross fan…

Since you’re almost done seeing that large number of episodes, I would say you do that instead.

Awww, darn. sniff sniff…
I guess I’m just special…no sign of my copy still. Not even any new confirmation email. You know, at this point I can really make someone’s day by telling them to buy the next lottery ticket AFTER I buy one…Shadow99 does have a point, a tracking number would have lifted up my spirits a little bit at least…of course, that’s if I even had a confirmation email letting me know it has shipped already!..pant, pant…(regains composure)…ahem, sorry, just a little bit of disgruntled envy here.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
Well I found you can just open the bottom, but since it's all clear plastic it was hard to see that til I tried slicing the fused plastic pieces on each side... Fortunately I noticed the bottom bowed out and wasn't fused to anything before I got anywhere that way...
The card pack opens just like a standard deck of playing cards. There's no need to cut any plastic or open it from the bottom. Just use a fingernail to slide the top flap out, bend the side flaps and shake the cards out. Reinsert and close the same way.

Well I finished the last episode of Macross 7 and played LMM some today… Got ending 11 on my first tiem through… I think I spent to much time with Hime… Though I had maxed out Mari’s Love bar and was pretty close to maxing the trust one as well…

I still don’t have it yet.

Well put that down as ending 11 & ending 1 done now… Strangely ending one isn’t all that hard to get… Btw anyone know how to get a none forced scene with Aya?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
There is a walkthrough for the game if you need it. Mail us for it, with the 4 digit code from the CD surface, thanks. Yes, a couple of those graphics are hiding in various places.

well, after about 2 weeks without posting, i'm back again (i had some probs, and i also had a friend who was on a fire the 31th -if i'm not mistaken it was a big-new in the whole world-)
Now, let's get to buisness.
Peter Payne, i still dont have my copy of LMM, but dont u think that offering a walkthrough for achieving those last CGs is a bit... how should i say it?... 'unconsiderated'(??) from u?... i mean, there was people who wait YEARS for playing the game, and now that they have it, u offer them the answers to finish the game 'quickly'...
Maybe i'm not being fair with u, u are offering an answer to the folks here, but also u are killing years of waiting.....
Sorry if i offended u, it's not the best of my times, luckyly my friend is ok, but still i have a lot of things in my mind (thanks god that i'm on vacations and i dont have to attend to college...)

well, if you look at the manuals of all our games, we offer help/walkthroughs for ALL OUR GAMES if you contact us via email. that’s pretty much our company policy from the beginning so it has nothing to do with this or any particular title

but i agree with your concerns which is why i personally will not answer any questions explicitly at this point; the most i will give is hints

and computermania cheated through by using a japanese walkthrough himself so that’s his own problem

I had Hina on 100 love points, even ended the third day with her, but I didn’t get her ending?!

Starting over from the third day doesn’t help a bit either. Guess I’ll have to find another way and do it all over again…

Damn you, ending 11!

Maybe it was because trust was on 100 at the end, too…

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
I had Hina on 100 love points, even ended the third day with her, but I didn't get her ending?!
I got the Together Forever ending (fable 02?). I don't recall the details, but I think it involved the hero trying to save her, Hina saving him and a bit of Greek mythology thrown in. As I recall both love and trust points were just average at the end.

I got five of the 'good' endings and assume there are are couple more involving Aya and Hime, but that leaves four to go. It's hard to know the scenarios. Are there 'bad' Ouji endings for each of the maids?

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
LMM came in the mail today. I must have been one of the last to get it. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I got the cards as well. I really wanted the keychains but I think most people got the cards. I guess if you didn't preorder several years ahead of time then you'll get the cards. Still, it's much better than buying several games just to get one keychain. Good work peapri.

Nope sorry bishonenblue, I just got mine yesterday. I got the cards too, which is cool because out of the 3 omakes they had, the cards were what I wanted most.

Did anybody here get the comic?

Also, those who got the cards, which cards did you get? I got treasure 1-6, and reflection (?) 1-2. Just wondering if there's more to collect.

I'm a little disappointed that PP didn't give us cards AND keychains, since myself and others have been waiting patiently since circa 2000 for this game (although I didn't preorder it until they made the golden master announcement).

That would be strange, since all you can do on the third day is call a mail. That’s all.

I think there are definitely “bad Ohji” endings, considering that you can treat the maids bad on purpose…

Nameless I have the same set of cards exactly, so I don’t think their are any others…

Forgot to mention. I have the same cards too.

Hey, does the last person to get their copy get anything? Let me guess, a nice virtual pat on the back for sympathy!

Almost 12 days past “release day” and still counting…sigh…