Little My Maid

quote:
Originally posted by Whole 9 Yards:
Hey, does the last person to get their copy get anything? Let me guess, a nice virtual pat on the back for sympathy!

Almost 12 days past "release day" and still counting....sigh....

>_<
>_<
>_<

quote:
Hey, does the last person to get their copy get anything? Let me guess, a nice virtual pat on the back for sympathy!

Almost 12 days past "release day" and still counting....sigh....

Ditto.

Misery loves company I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by dekoboy:
Unless there's some kind of "Groundhog Day" thing going on here, I think the game's got issues...

read the manual :P

OMG i just received an email saying my order was getting shipped within 24 hours… -_-

That is SERIOUS lag time…

I just got my hands on my copy today. I got the cards. Very spiffy, and thankfully non-H, so I can actually show them off to people. I haven’t had the chance to play past the part the demo covered yet. Too bad I have class early tomorrow morning, and anime club after that…

@bishounen_blue: You don’t happen to go to The Ohio State University, do you? If so, do go to anime club? I wonder if we’ve seen each other before…that would be wicked.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-06-2005).]

It seems my game doesn’t come with a manual, that is strange since all the PP game I got before had one.

Yup, finally got my confirmation email! These things must be scheduled in groups! Smithy and I must be part of the last call. lol

quote:
Originally posted by Mordin:
It seems my game doesn't come with a manual, that is strange since all the PP game I got before had one.

Mordin, mine came with a black-n-white manual. You should probably contact PP since you should have gotten a manual.

quote:
Yup, finally got my confirmation email! These things must be scheduled in groups! Smithy and I must be part of the last call. lol

And here I thought I was the last one. I really like the game so far - Hina & Mari are so freakin' sweeeet! Difficult at times tho, and easy to screw up.

quote:
Originally posted by AG3:

It seems that my Lite-on LDW-401s DVD burner refuses to read the Little My Maid disc, it doesn't even spin up when I insert it. Thankfully my regular DVD drive read it without problems.

I had similar problems with my LDW-451s, but I got the disc recognized after a few tries.

— off topic —
@Dark_Shiki

It’s a shame, but I don’t go to OSU. I’m a student at Bowling Green State University. We have an anime club, but I don’t think it’s that great. I don’t have much time for it anyway since I also work a full time job. I get new vacation days every year so that means I just got a new load of them. I’m putting in time off so I can get to Ohayocon. I’d like to be able to meet up with you there. I’ll be there all weekend. You should PM me so that I can have some way to identify you, and you me. It’ll be cool. We can even shop for ero anime stuff and not be considered strange. Ah, the joys of cons.

Be sure to post pictures!

even though my family has received the package, i didn’t get to open my lmm just now

i have the cards as well, but i really dont see why it’s so hard to open it; it opens just like any paper box by taking out the top or bottom flaps; there’s no need for any cutting

Well, I usually have cards in real paper boxes, and not plastic…

Dark_Shiki & Bishounen_blue just an FYI, but besides Ohayocon, their will be another anime convetion not to far away this year… A group is starting a anime convention in Erie, PA for later this year (goto www.Eriecon.tk for the initial website they set up)…

Btw Dark_Shiki I used to live in Columbus a few years ago…

@bishounen_blue: That’s great. I’ll have an all-weekend pass as well, though I’m not sure how long I’ll actually be there. I’ll be there Friday and most of Saturday, at least. I’ll be hanging out there with one or two of my pals. I’ve shown both of them Hourglass of Summer, and one of them in particular (who’ll definitely be with me) knows me and my interests pretty well…I’m sure he at least suspects by now that I’m into H-games. They are both big anime fans, and have interests such that I might be able to introduce them to the genre someday (maybe sooner than I’d previously imagined ). Still, it probably wouldn’t be best to introduce yourself as a friend from an ero-game board we both frequent.

Anyway, I’ll send you an e-mail about the details. Should be fun. You can call me “Dark.” Would “Bishounen” be okay for you?

@Shadow99: Sorry, but I don’t have any plans to go to Pennsylvania any time soon. I actually live near Cleveland when I’m not in school, and I’ll also be attending the June Anime Convention near Cleveland with my brothers. Two anime conventions in one year is quite enough for me…and my pocket. Call me a slacker, but I don’t even work (though that may change soon), so I have to be somewhat frugal with what I have.

Okay! I finally got my preordered copy! Looks good so far! I’ll give a go later on today, but I’m glad that ordeal is over!

I still can’t find the rest of the CGs it… but, I try not to use work-through and gather the CGs. This game is hardder then Snow Drop. lol

Harder than Snow Drop? Give me a break. I got ending #1 in my first playthrough, ending #11 second (and on purpose), and ending #6 without too much trouble (though it was more of a challenge than ending #1). The “I’m not satisfied” choice just prior to ending #6 intrigues me, as it led to a failed encounter with Hime that I’m pretty sure could have a different outcome with a little more attention to her. Or maybe I needed to go into it with more stamina…

minor spoiler

I think I can guess how the ending system works. There’s two endings with each of the 5 characters at the mansion–one “love” (good) ending and one “trust” (domination) ending. That gives 10 endings. That leaves ending #11, the default ending. That about right? If not, a plain “no” or “close” will do. I’ll figure it out for myself.

BTW, I was rather pleased with Mari’s dark path. Except for the first scene (which the protagonist wasn’t involved in), all of the sex was pretty much consensual, and Mari was “trained” without sinking to the level of a mindless, glossy-eyed slave (which rather disturbed me in some of the “true” dark games).

end minor spoiler

Overall, my major complaint with the game so far is the repetition within a single playthrough, both in CG’s and descriptions. I know a lot of it is quite intentional and part of the game’s theme, but they go a bit far sometimes. The looping of H-scenes is even more annoying, though it does seem to serve as an indication that you’ve strayed from the path of the “unique” endings. The number of grammar errors borders on distracting, though the language overall is pretty enough, and fits the tone of the game.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-09-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Harder than Snow Drop? Give me a break. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] I got ending #1 in my first playthrough, ending #11 second (and on purpose), and ending #6 without too much trouble (though it was more of a challenge than ending #1). The "I'm not satisfied" choice just prior to ending #6 intrigues me, as it led to a failed encounter with Hime that I'm pretty sure could have a different outcome with a little more attention to her. Or maybe I needed to go into it with more stamina...

*minor spoiler*

I think I can guess how the ending system works. There's two endings with each of the 5 characters at the mansion--one "love" (good) ending and one "trust" (domination) ending. That gives 10 endings. That leaves ending #11, the default ending. That about right? If not, a plain "no" or "close" will do. I'll figure it out for myself. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I was rather pleased with Mari's dark path. Except for the first scene (which the protagonist wasn't involved in), all of the sex was pretty much consensual, and Mari was "trained" without sinking to the level of a mindless, glossy-eyed slave (which rather disturbed me in some of the "true" dark games).

*end minor spoiler*

Overall, my major complaint with the game so far is the repetition within a single playthrough, both in CG's and descriptions. I know a lot of it is quite intentional and part of the game's theme, but they go a bit far sometimes. The looping of H-scenes is even more annoying, though it does seem to serve as an indication that you've strayed from the path of the "unique" endings. The number of grammar errors borders on distracting, though the language overall is pretty enough, and fits the tone of the game.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-09-2005).]

LMM Ending is not harder then snow drop. It is very easy. To gather the all of the CGs, for LMM it is harder then Snow drop. Like I said past topic before, you will not gather the all of the CGs. you will miss some.