Little My Maid

I’m horrible at getting the endings I want (got 11, 1, & 8, then more 11’s so far), but I’m better at getting CG’s… I have 80-90% of all the CG’s… Which is funny because I play it for the endings…

IT CAME! IT CAME!

I just receive my copy of LITTLE MY MAID! YEAHHHHH!!!

But i didn’t receive anything with the game. No Keychain, no cards, no postcard, nothing! SNIFF

Oh well, at least i can play this long-awaited bgame.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-19-2005).]

If you didn’t get the item you expected and want to, please email us and we’ll do what we can. Sorry that things didn’t go as smoothly with the shipping as we’d hoped. It’s hard, being in Japan at a time like this :slight_smile:

I’m currently in the middle of LMM and so far…

1. I really like the open-endedness and the level of challenge getting all the endings poses.

2. The premises remind me somewhat of Nocturnal Illusion.

3. I keep getting the Love Reborn ending. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to see I wasn’t the only one reminded of Nocturnal Illusion. Anyways, I can’t believe it took so long to finish this rather short game. Did you guys have to manually figure out the encryption scheme for some of the files or something? I mean it’s… decent… at best, so I really wonder why it took so long.

that’s because work didn’t actually start on our side until early 2004.

first the programmers in japan had to convert it to a xp-compatible engine and that involved redoing the codes and second they had trouble finding the uncensored image files

Earlier today I got to see the Visa card bill from December (they always come a month too late). I looked for how much I was charged for Little My Maid, to write down on my spendings list.

Only 37.62 EUR for the equivalent of $49.95!
Woohoo!

Got my LMM…I keep getting fable 11: Love Reborn… or something, did manage to get Together Forever(fable 02?) and Be My Maid(fable 08?). I got 02 once…and i’ve gotten 08 a couple times…but 11 is my usual ending X_X Love is Reborn gah! One day…I’ll get another ending…

Ahh… that makes more sense. Yeah, it’s just that compared to, well, Brave Soul, it seems like there’s so little in the game I wondered why it had taken so long. Converting the engine and the uncensored pics things makes sense though…

Hope y’all are making some money off this one.