Looking for opinions

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Whoops O_O. Now, you might make the Goddess upset *ducks*

* gets buggy eyes *
Buuuut theeee leeeemooon toooold meeee toooo...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-22-2003).]

no no no, the lemons would never betray me in such a way! at least, i don’t think so…::sits down and starts to cry as the picket line diminishes::

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
* gets buggy eyes *
Buuuut theeee leeeemooon toooold meeee toooo...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-22-2003).]

I told you to watch out for stray lemons, didn't I!? Back in the line with you!!

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
no no no, the lemons would never betray me in such a way! at least, i don't think so....::sits down and starts to cry as the picket line diminishes::

Oh, then, ten *I and a swarm of bishoujo-lemons starts to comfort you* It's not so bad [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

But, we have to tell everyone to watch out for the (few) stray lemons there is!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-23-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
no no no, the lemons would never betray me in such a way! at least, i don't think so....::sits down and starts to cry as the picket line diminishes::

Don't cry. Just because one left because of a couple bad lemons doesn't mean it is diminishing. I'm still with you. and he will be back once he figures out the lemons were strays. *ksarchet reaches his hand out to his goddess* cmon, lets get back to the line.

right, time for a cleansing ritual on Unicorn. ksarchet pulls on his ritual robes and latex gloves now, relax.

[This message has been edited by ksarchet (edited 01-22-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Whoops O_O. Now, you might make the Goddess upset *ducks*

This, too, is all part of my evil plans.

EDT: Cleared my most recent posts in order to help re-establishing sanity out of the off-topic thread. Sorry for going overboard.

errr, guys (and the few gals)…please try to avoid posting meaningless/absolutely off-topic posts please…what is above this post is kinda…

thanks

Gomen-nasai Lamuness-san. We do try but you know how we get sometimes.

I mean, come on. You let the off topic thread languish in its languishingness, and be off topic elsewhere?

(So what that I’m a chief instigator…I at least TRIED to revive The Undying Thread.)

well, let’s just keep the off topic/crazy posts in the “refresh my memory” thread, which is pretty much our designated off-topic post, and keep all the other threads related to bishoujo please…this is a bishoujo game company BBS afterall