Male or Female?

This tread is as simple as that, just say if u are a Male or Female, i have quite the problems telling if some of u are He or She… (i’m expecting all of u being males, but, who know, maybe there is a girl who luvs b-games as much as men do )

in my case… Male, faithful to what god gave me

I’m male.

I’m male.

Male. There are a few female board members, but I got the impression that they’re all in relationships, so if your plan was to find a girl with the same b-game interest as you here, it’s probably already failed

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 02-15-2005).]

Male.

Actually, it’d probably be more productive if anyone who’s not male just posted here.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-15-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by AG3:
Male. There are a few female board members, but I got the impression that they're all in relationships, so if your plan was to find a girl with the same b-game interest as you here, it's probably already failed [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, no, that was not my intention at all..., this post was intended for 2 things:
1: Know wich of u are females and who are males (i have some 'Nick-names recognition' probs that makes me wonder who is 'what')

2: Just wondering wich the proportion famale/male bgames lover was [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] (yeah, that much time i have for wondering things like that... right now i'm still at summer vacation, so blah blah...)

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:

Actually, it'd probably be more productive if anyone who's not male just posted here.

Another big NO, i'm trying to figure out who are males and who are females, so if some of u just dont post, it will be as useful as nothing, so, i'm expecting for almost all of u to post here (once again, i'll repeat that u have serious problems telling if some of u are males or females by your nicks -i.e. Lamuess, he is the first one that comes to my mind-)...

------------------
"The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.
Do not fear, because we are like the flowers,

We did not step off."

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 02-15-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
Another big [b]NO, i'm trying to figure out who are males and who are females, so if some of u just dont post, it will be as useful as nothing, so, i'm expecting for almost all of u to post here (once again, i'll repeat that u have serious problems telling if some of u are males or females by your nicks -i.e. Lamuess, he is the first one that comes to my mind-)...
[/b]

Well, you could just do what the rest of us do...assume everyone is male until you're told otherwise (with exceptions for members like dummygirl where it's obvious). That was the basis for my suggestion, anyway.

what, you think i am a girl just from my name?

That’s right, chump. You better pick a more masculine name if you want to hang with the big boys.

I am male.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
what, you think i am a girl just from my name?

Actually, 'till not to long ago, i tought so...
i read in a tread that u posted for the same thing if i'm not mistaken...

I am male. 24 years old. And no, I’m not answering the “L” part of the question you didn’t ask.

I too am a male.

well i just hope you dont have any wet dreams over me when you thought i was a girl

i believe someone did that with our previous bbs mod…

quote:
well i just hope you dont have any wet dreams over me when you thought i was a girl

i believe someone did that with our previous bbs mod...

Rest in peace (i was trying to use another word but i couldn't spell it right:S) my friend, i never even though of that [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
BUT! i would like to hear the story about the previous mod...
Btw: who it was? did i knew him?

------------------
"The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.
Do not fear, because we are like the flowers,

We did not step off."

The mod’s screenname was “Kumiko Kamiyama.” “She” was actually a guy who also posted under the screenname “Dave E”. He left the company a couple years ago, so I doubt you’ve seen him, unless you’ve been reading through old threads (like I have).

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-16-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
The mod's screenname was "Kumiko Kamiyama." "She" was actually a guy who also posted under the screenname "Dave E". He left the company a couple years ago, so I doubt you've seen him, unless you've been reading through old threads (like I have).

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-16-2005).]

I post that topic before....after he left the message to BBS. I think topic was I forgot. I t was long time ago... I guess I have bad memory lol Anyway, I'm malei"šj

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
Male, faithful to what god gave me :p :D

?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
?

?

17/05/2005> at 0900 hours GMT -3:00 Hs
my little brother was born...

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 02-17-2005).]

quote:

i believe someone did that with our previous bbs mod...

Error: grammar conflict
quote:
in my case... Male, faithful to what god gave me

You want to stress that you aren't transexual, right?