Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

I am cerious… does anyone know if they are going to have a second season to “Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi”?

Thanks,

I don’t know for certain, but I am pretty sure they are. They have plenty of source material, I believe the show did great, so if they can make more money off of it, I don’t see why they wouldn’t continue it.

I do know only manga version that it continues to run in Japan.

I will buy the Japanese manga once I am done learning the language … I still have about 3 and a half years to go before I am to that point. also since the series did just come out this year (please correct me if I am wrong) I am hoping for a second season. :slight_smile:

You are correct about TV series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melancholy_of_Suzumiya_Haruhi

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6430

[ 09-17-2006, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

As far as I know,there is no mention of 2nd season yet.If there is such news,the blogs will immediately spread it to the end of the world in mere minutes :slight_smile:

thanks everyone…

just a question, how many of you have noticed a few words changed in the opening theme of the show “Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi” from the first episode (technically ep2) and around the 8th episode, I have listened to it over and over and there is something she says different in the 2. everyone runs to listen to the openings :slight_smile: how many can tell me what it is (I know it but do you?)

No what is it?
And how come I didn’t even notice? :eek:

before I say anthing I want to see if someone notices … it is only one phrase. three words for three words. (it is after the chearleading and before where it shows everyones eyes) and probally why you might have missed it is you were not looking for it. (I wasn’t looking for it but I am quite obsessed with anime intros)

/edit

Technically it is only one word that is different.

[ 09-17-2006, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Ohhhhh…I was just listening to the song and not even notice it then…

you still haven’t got it? ok the word difference is in the earlier episodes she says “you’ll be mine” and in the later episodes she says “you’ll be right”

Listen to them and see if you catch it.

Okay…now I see I mean hear…the difference… :slight_smile:
By the way I seem to had QUOTE alot…How can I shorten the quoting? :confused:
is it okay now???

[ 09-19-2006, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

when you quote… delete from the quote you don’t want to quote. except the nessicary lines that make it a quote except the needed items that are in brackets [] … anything else you can delete besides what is in backets and it will still be considered a quote.

Okay…now I see I mean hear…the difference… :slight_smile:
By the way I seem to had QUOTE alot…How can I shorten the quoting? :confused: [/qb][/QUOTE][/QB][/QUOTE]
like this???

all those lines in there in brackets are commands that the BBS recognizes and offsets it in bold and underlines it to make it stand out.

[ 09-19-2006, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

didn’t mean to do this… ment to edit. previous post

[ 09-19-2006, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

I just edited it and please tell if what did is right…Onegai… :wink:

with all due respect … I know I am to blame too … but to try to get back on topic, if anyone here knows of a second season of “Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi” if not just to discuss it in general. … I will post my thoughts of the series when I have more time… I just want to try to get this back to topic at hand.

Thanks and goodnight

Yes, they are working on it, but new volumes of the manga are nout out yet, and the series covered about half of the released manga. Not to mention that the company that made TMoHS has to other aniem series means we’d have to wait until 2nd half 2007.

~

gets dirty minded

Until then… who’s up for a H visual novel version of TMoHS ? Neah just kidding… though I sometimes look and Private Nurse and this series, and i can’t help but compare the two of them. Save that TMoHS is pure, virgin, and has more adventure in it.

Yes, Haruhi is alot like Ayano, save that Haruhi is far more famous and far more pwoerful. And Kyon, he’s less Hiro-chan than he’s BlackAdder.

No, I’m not kidding.

Kyon is the only anime chaarcetr I know that is like Edmund BlackAdder. In the sarcastic sense. On both accounts.