My 2004 Buys

Games, games… give me more games. I must have nothing better to do with my cash. I think I’ve bought like… uh… nine so far this year, with four more on the way. I’m a junky…

Anyone at all excited about Idoles Galore? The one that comes out before the catgirl game.

I’m curious about it, but I don’t know much about it. I’ve heard it mentioned a couple of times, but it seems like it keeps getting lost in the hype of other games. As far as I can tell, it’s one of those “might buy” games.

Most I have heard about it was on the G-Collections site which says to quote:

quote:
The private show with my idols continues backstage…
You’re making managerial decisions for superstar idols in the industry. A real taste of celebrities¬Ö The industry is now in your hands, with sexual perks galore. The stars are ready to entertain you. Indulge in the delightful joys life has to offer, anyway you want… Whether it’s on the set, in the office, or any place of your choosing, make it impossible for these babes to resist you.
Play with your assistant the bimbo, the foxy superstars, and a beautiful, lipstick-lesbian rival. The talented and vigorous girls are unfleshed, but you’re going to educate them with life-altering amounts of pleasure, because that’s the way you like it!
¬ÖComing Soon

But that is all that I know about it, not enough to form any opinion.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-18-2004).]

Yes, that one’s kind of hard to call. It could have SIM elements. It could be more mundane. It could be a dark game, it could be quasi-dark like Slave Pageant, or it could be cute and funny. I shall have to wait and see.

That’s my problem, the making mangerial decisions makes it sound slightly sim, but then the idea of playing with them sounds more mundane and quasi-dark in the training sense of Slave Pageant, it’s another one that I have to wait on and hear more about or see a review.

Yeah, I’m still collecting games, even I may never play all of them. I have all avialable games from Himeya. I have all old release games from Peach Princess and G-Collections. It will take while before I can get their new releases.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Yes, that one's kind of hard to call. It could have SIM elements. It could be more mundane. It could be a dark game, it could be quasi-dark like Slave Pageant, or it could be cute and funny. I shall have to wait and see.

That was pretty much the same problem that I had with making a decision on the game. I couldn't really tell much about it from the blurb... certainly not whether it would suit my tastes. I don't want to spend the money just to find out that it's something that I don't like. On the other hand, if it turns out to be something that I'd like, I'd certainly be willing to fork out the bucks...

we’ll find out more about it hopefully later this month. I’m hoping it’ll be out next month and g-coll can keep their 1 game 1 month pace going

I don’t know… even then I suspect that the blurb is all we’ll really know about it until people actually start buying the game and telling everyone else what it’s actually about… Kind of like how Slave Pageant went, where no one was really sure how “dark” it really was.

Hoping for some SIM elements in “Idols” … will probably be in vain though…

[This message has been edited by Tenchi (edited 10-15-2004).]

Let’s Meow Meow will have a lot of text to translate. The other game should be out real soon, because I think they want their short list of upcoming titles released by the end of this year.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
so how how hard is it to translate ??? ...
Meow meow purrr purr rub *censored* still translates as Meow meow purrr purr rub *censored*

its figuring out how many r's go at the end.
quote:
Originally posted by ccunning1:
Let's Meow Meow will have a lot of text to translate. The other game should be out real soon, because I think they want their short list of upcoming titles released by the end of this year.

About as hard as it is to translate the same scene when it's in Japanese and not 'cat', though given that thought wonder how they will translate those scenes for this game.

lol…probably badly.

So let’s meow meow is a text heavy game or is it just a lot of purring and hissing

I know I’m gonna get it for this one, but dare I ask how many “cat-fights” are in this game?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-20-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I know I'm gonna get it for this one, but dare I ask how many "cat-fights" are in this game? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
Heh...any cat naps either?