My Girlfriend is the President Official English Version

I’d be up for that

need more Qoo!

Well, I completed Yukino’s route yesterday and I’ve begun Irina’s route…and it’s pretty boring so far so I skipped over to Ran’s route.

Edit: Never mind, the route got interesting again, loled at the jab at North Korea :lol:

+1for fan disc cause have harem ending hahaha… Don’t know if JAST will make it happen or not

Had install problems with voice.xp3 disc kept spinning but the pc wouldnt read the disc. got it to install after I switched from dvd drive to bd drive. not sure if drive issue or disc issue… sometimes the dvd drive wouldnt recognize the disc is in the tray.

hated the install… no way to choose which drive this goes on… default is c: users/appdata/roaming… my c is a ssd and I dont like installing programs on it… i try to keep it clean with os and system related programs.

is it ok to move the alcot folder from the C drive and paste it to my D drive?

Yes, but it’s unpleasant. By applying these steps incorrectly I was able to bork my profile so badly that Explorer wouldn’t work anymore; I was able to get into the admin interface and create a new user so now I use that one. I recommend creating a restore point and then creating a throwaway profile to test this out with.

Basically what’s going on is there are certain things automatically installed to special directories Windows associates with your user account. You need to move those folders. Check this out: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/87 … ation.html

This game is installing to one of those predefined directories. Moving the directory should cause it to be automatically redirected. DO NOT attempt to move the file manually other than changing the profile location. Also if you change the location of a folder in your profile, and Windows says it cannot access the file because it’s in use, just hit “skip”. Do not try to run the process a second time. Stuff can get really confused (I’m pretty sure this is what screwed my account up).

(Actually, 'm pretty sure the problem I encountered was the instructions I found did not include this line: “Log on to an administrator account that you are not moving it’s user folder for.” which I suspect caused me no end of grief.)

You are almost certainly having this problem with other programs. Also - the temp directories are probably on the C: as well. Even if stuff doesn’t stay on your C drive, it’s an SSD. Every unnecessary write to an SSD is bad. So you probably also want to move the temp folders: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind … 6c0b450818

Edit: I really hope this is something Microsoft improves in newer versions of Windows. I understand back when SSDs were new, nobody really knew how things would turn out. But SSDs have been common for a few years now. This usage pattern is fairly well established. The next version of Windows should just autodetect the now-very-common OS-on-SSD, secondary-hdd-for-programs pattern and automatically configure things this way.

Fandisc is off to the printers. Shouldn’t be long before it ships. This should be pretty entertaining, I liked the original game quite a bit. Though it seems that the onee-san girl got left out. Her name escapes me at the moment.

I think you mean Ran Miyoshi, and yes, no H scenes for her. Makes me quite sad, as she was one of my preferred characters.

It will be interesting to see how Jast has handled the Quo Little Little content… hopefully no changes were needed. If that’s the case, there might be hope for other games like Six Methods to Conquer the World, which also has a section with a young-looking character that’s of age.

I’m noticing issues with text, namely the separation of words from one line to the next ad improper formatting. Caught a few typos, but the divided word issue is constant. I can’t imagine no one catching it during playtesting. Seems like it would be possible to fix it up to push words that would “break” to just appear in the next line.

Hi, JAST USA has moved to a new forum system, which much much more modern and easy to use. We’ll eventually close these old forums after some months. I’ve started a new thread at the new forums, at

https://connect.jastusa.com/discussions … 5000025192

Thanks, and hope to continue the discussion over there!