Name That Eroge

Name That Eroge*

Inspired by a forum game on a message board I used to visit (although no doubt there are many like this), each person posts giving the name of the game that the previous post is a screenshot of, and providing their own screenshot of a game. The next poster gives the name of the game the previous poster screenshotted, and gives their own screenshot, and so on.

e.g.
Poster 1:
“That’s game X.”
[screenshot of game Y]

Poster 2:
“That’s game Y.”
[screenshot of game Z]

Some tips to keep the game flowing smoothly:
[list]
[]The picture should, at the very least, allow someone that has played the title in question to recognise it. After that, you can pick a screenshot that provides as many extra clues (artist style etc., even names of characters if you must) as you wish. If it’s a screenshot of a background that could come from anywhere, that would make the game a bit unfair.[/]
[]By the same token, don’t pick something that just gives the name of the game outright. If you’re taking a screenshot of the window, crop out the title bar. If the message box contains the name of the game, as some do, hide it (most games allow that).[/][/list]

*interpret that as eroge, visual novel, bishoujo game, ren’ai game, whatever. Preferably keep to titles that were originally released in Japan.

I’ll start with something relatively easy to get the ball rolling.

Clannad.

Something a little harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9myqLNciU48

Beat Blades Haruka.

My turn, now.

Wow, Baldo, you managed to kill that one off pretty quickly. =P Anyone else want to have a go at naming that thing? I don’t play much of the darker sort of eroge.

Damn it - I’ve seen that carnage before!

I just don’t recall where…

It isn’t dark, and I’m pretty sure someone here can remember it, most especially if I re-post this old signature :wink: :

???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???

Ah right! :idea:

He indeed might have shown me that image when I showed faint signs of disagreement regarding some of his most favorite female characters - and he even expected that would have convinced me of his point! :shock:

Ah… so what game is it then? :slight_smile: (I’m surprised that it isn’t from a dark eroge… I don’t recognise the artist’s style at all either.)

Of course I do, being the siscon that I am. ^^;;;;;; I just didn’t pay attention to this thread until now. So someone here other than me played the game?
The game is ??? ???.

T_T
Suzu is a very cute, kind and lovely little sister.

Well, no, it’s not, even if you can get some brutish scenes if you play bad (and lose some battles).

My turn?

???
Shitsuraku No ?? :? … (Spirit Woman? She’s a sort of ghost, after all :lol: ) from MBS Truth.

http://www.teck.co.jp/truth/situraku/main.htm
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=16103

Remembered the game almost immediately, but I was curious to see if this BBS hides other old geeks like me :stuck_out_tongue: (that game is 6 years old!).

Heh, let’s try something different.

I believe that’s Tsukihime, although I don’t think the shot was that wide in the original game (goes to check). Yep, much closer. Is it a fan altered pic, from the upcoming remake or something?

Anyway here’s mine

For some, this’ll be easy.

I haven’t played it, but I’m gonna GUESS at MinDead Blood. And I highly doubt I’m wrong =P (but if I’m wrong, feel free to ignore this post)

So, my turn.

That looks a lot like Liarsoft’s Kusari Hime~Euthanasia~, but I’m not 100% sure. (If I’m wrong, please ignore this post)

If it’s my turn…

cringes… um is it Dies Irae? :?

You’re right (and so is Ignosco), but you forgot to post a screenshot =P Quick, put one up (or someone else might take your turn!)

Exactly and I took it also because your answer was only half correct:
While the game itself is indeed related to MinDead Blood, this particular image is actually not just from “MinDead Blood” (= the genuine game with that name), but “MinDead Blood - Another Side”, the game’s extension that was in “Mayu to Mana no Yuketsubako”! :stuck_out_tongue:

So here is my contribution! :wink:

That would be Triangle Heart 3 ~Sweet Songs Forever~.

Let’s see what I can dig up… Don’t want to use AsuKimi, since that’d be obvious. :lol:

[attachment=0]return.jpg[/attachment]

I cant post images so until further notice just post pics ahead of me .

oh and shot in the dark , Snow Sakura ?

Nope.

Mini Hint: This game hasn’t been translated.

Yes, it’s an altered Tsukihime CG I’ve picked up somewhere years ago.

Image and Mini Hint are way too much generic, both of them :roll: , and even if I suspect they come from one of the games in your signature, I lack the patience to search through the myriads of blue skies available out there…
Give bigger hints or face my rage! :stuck_out_tongue: