Name That Eroge

one more time the second game in your sig?

Well, the games in Ojamajo’s sig are AsuKimi (which she already said this isn’t from, and it’s not), Pulltop’s upcoming ‘Te to Te Try On!’, which isn’t out yet (I hope we aren’t choosing games that haven’t come out yet), and I guess is a possibility, only the art doesn’t look like that style at all. The other two games are Purple’s recently released Haruiro Ouse (and it’s not from that, to my knowledge) and ABHAR’s upcoming ‘Suiheisenmade Nanmile? -Deep Blue Sky & Pure White Wings-’ – and it’s not from that, because the resolution is wrong.

I don’t think it’s from AsuSeka either (another title that Ojamajo is probably interested in, given her tastes), but I haven’t finished that one yet so it may be. It doesn’t really plot-wise fit… but who knows.

tl;dr- Please give us a scene that shows a character. =p

Oh wow. What game is that?

And if that’s your rage, what do I have to do to make you even moar angry? :slight_smile:

ClockUp’s ECLIPSE. Too bad this doesn’t actually count as a win in this thread =p
EDIT: Hang on, maybe I can make it a sort of win. We can run two lines at once! (for people who have trouble guessing one)

Easy one. ???, by OVERDRIVE.

My turn.

Okay.

[attachment=0]Untitled.jpg[/attachment]

ugh too much happiness feed my darkness dammit :o

Too hard a game kills the game, so I suggest a 2-days latency before posting a new game.

Previous was catwalk’s ???, a miko game I enjoyed quite a lot, with an interesting plot and lovely girls (and a ghost!). I started it thinking it’d be some fluffy game but it ended quite deep, with a complex story and backstory (and drama!). A story of reincarnation, mysticism, plotting secret organization, damnation and salvation. catwalk seems to enjoy making main characters actually being more than meet the eyes and well, while the protagonist isn’t as badass as in Nitro+'s games, he’s surprisingly… exceptional once you understand what he is.
I gave it a 8/10.

New one!

The difficulty of a game is relative to the experience of the poster, as I can attest to since the only image I’ve recognized so far was the slightly modified one from Tsukihime…

Good idea, I was stumped :oops: …

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5389

A bit late but exhaustive, I hope :slight_smile: .

Do not dare. I am sweet and cute, but a terror if provoked :stuck_out_tongue: .

Lancer found it, though.

Running games should be Ojamajo_LimePie’s and mine~

Olf is that Silver or Shuffle ?

Hazure~
No, it’s not. Anyone else? Come on, it should be easy: I chose a well-known company this time, instead of an obscure one!

Is that twincest I see? Why yes, I think that’s twincest I see.

I’m ashamed to admit however, I don’t recognize it. I’ll have to go hunting through my collection to find the name. :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean such as this event from the same game?

[attachment=0]twincest.jpg[/attachment]

Shame on you, Narg! You pretend to be a twincest king, yet the two times I asked/talked about twins, you didn’t know them!

Narg is no king, he is merely a pastor who tries to lead the flock to the Promised Land. There are many unsolved mysteries to the glory of twincest that keeps bringing wonders to us all. No one man could claim to hold all the secrets of Twintopian Knowledge ¬ñ it’s simply too divine for a single mere mortal mind to comprehend. :stuck_out_tongue:

That said: I recognize the image, so I know I have it installed and buried somewhere… I just can’t recall the title. Off the top of my head, the style reminds me of something I saw from an Alicesoft artist once. I’ll have to go through my collection to jog my memory, if it remains unanswered until then.

Never was good at guessing games. I just stuck my head in here, because something primal told me there was suddenly twincest in it. 8)

I know this one. Is that imouto character (don’t remember her name) from KAMI PANI, game from Clochette!

Now what’s game is this CG? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Got it thanks to Narg’s hint. That’s from Alicesoft’s ?? (Rei Shiki).

My turn.

Is it Quartett ?

if not got to be a Little Witch game , so secondary guesses are Rondo Leaflet or Episode of The Clovers.